Club and Bud

Leanne's POV:

I slip on my little black dress that comes to my mid thigh. I browse across all my heels and find the perfect match, a pair of nude heels. To make sure I don't look like a hooker, I apply minimal makeup and curl my hair into soft curls with one piece braided back and pinned.

I glance in the mirror and a wave of shock and surprise washes over me. I look amazing. I'm not wearing to much or too little makeup and my face looks young. My long hair looks soft and it rests perfectly. The black dress makes my curves stand out but I still look very slim.

While I was getting ready I thought about tonight and I made the decision to not smoke with Liam even thought we had planned on smoking and Liam said he already got the weed from some guy. I really was looking forward to having that release of stress. But every time I thought about it, Louis face would pop in my mind and something told me not to do it.

Just as I am about to let Liam know that I have changed my mind I feel my phone vibrate in my clutch. I hold up a finger to Liam to let him know I would speak to him in a minute. After getting a nod from Liam I proceed to slide the answer button on my iPhone without even looking at the caller ID and i put it on speaker phone. I don't care if all the boys and their girlfriends hear my conversation.

"Hello?" I ask through the white phone with the pink heart sticker on it. Louis gave that to me.

"Hello Love." I know that voice. It's dark and evil. It's..

"This is Nick darling. Now I would ask how you have been but I think we both know that I know the answer to that." His voice comes through the phone and every word makes me shrink and I feel helpless towards his words.

"Listen Leanne, I was able to check out of prison early with the help of some friends in the prison, so you could say it was an unknown release of an inmate. Anyways, I just wanted to call you and say that I hope your feeling better sense you left the hospital. Thats all. I will see you later my love. Until then." And with that Nick hung up the phone. I immediately shut off my phone and took it out of my bag. I don't want to have that hanging over my head while I am trying to enjoy a vacation. Plus Nick was put in prison in America so it will take him some time to come back. That is if the cops don't catch him first.

"Leanne?" Louis asks me with a tender heart.

"I'm fine. He won't hurt me. Lets just go." After standing up from the plush couch, I decide that I do need a break and that I really don't give two shits if I get high. I haven't done anything like this in what feels like forever, it can't hurt to do it once.

I can feel the stress crawling up my spine and I just want to make it stop. I feel irritable and like I could fuck a bitch up. If I am stressed, you better just leave me alone or I will say hurtful shit. It's sad but it is only the utter truth and I wish I could change it. Oh well, I blame my prude of a mother. When she gets stressed, she is the same exact way. It makes me wan to cringe the minute I admit to having something in common with that women.

As we drive along the busy streets I begin to think. Thoughts of my first days in London fill my brain. Part of me loves that I came here. I met Louis, the boys, their girlfriends, and even made friends with everyone. But the other half of me says that if I hadn't have came to London, i would never be in this huge mess with Nick. I would have been able to carry on with my life at home and I could have stayed with my friends.

All of the pros and cons of moving to London cloud my thoughts and take over my brain because before I know it, we are already at the club.

The smell of alcohol, sweat, and a hint of smoke fills my nostrils while the sound of blaring music fills my ears. I grab Louis hands and show him to the bar where I face a young looking man. He is handsome I will have to admit that, but nothing compares to my Louis.

"Can we have a cherry sour vodka mix, a large beer, and an order of ten tequila shots?" I have to yell over the loud music to the young boy. I take the time to glance at his name tag. Todd. His name is Todd.

Todd quickly begins to make our drinks and pour our shots. I have to make a plan about how to get away from Louis and meet with Liam so we can smoke. Soon our drinks are here and maybe I can get Louis shit face drunk and then Let him hang with Harry. I didn't even think about this part. Shit.

I decide that I have the perfect plan.

"Louis listen my mom is calling me. I need to go where it is not as loud. Go with Harry." I point to Harry and Louis gives me one last kiss before walking away. He isn't even drunk really, but at least he listened to me.

My high heels clicked against the floor as I made my way to Liam to let him know that I was ready. Just as I was about to get him I saw Danielle walk away.

"Ready?" He asked as he turned to face me. I gave him a quick nod to give my answer so I wouldn't have to yell over the music that was blaring throughout the club. I led Liam to the back room where I knew you could smoke. The room had about eight-teen people in it, plus Liam and I. The smell of weed and fills my nose and I reminisce over all the times me and my friends would smoke at parties. I grab the weed and pull it out of my purse and hand it to Liam. He stares at it like it is going to bite him at first. But soon enough he is confident enough and smiles.

"Lets do this." A grin is plastered across his face. Which I return.

There are many things I happen to like in This world. But my favorite combo happens to be

Clubs and Bud.