Nightmares

Louis' POV:

"LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS"

Leanne is screaming my name in horror and pain but then it fades to a different voice whispering. I shake violently as i jolt up from my sleepy slumber. And come face to face with a nurse.

"Sir visiting hours are over."

She politely informs me. I nod my head and stand up to grab my jacket off of the back of the chair. I firmly grip it in my hand as I trudge out of the door. I scoop the keys out of my deep pocket and unlock the car. I get inside and rest my head on the steering wheel. Today is officially the worst day of my life. i almost lost my love. And I almost gave up on my own life. I take in a breathe and start my car. As i drive down the long twisty road that I'm familiar with. 

Leannes voice fills my head. Flashbacks of the day she first came to live with us replay in my head. Her cocky jokes., Her rude humor, her long brown hair touching the middle of her back. Her white beautiful smile. The way she laughed when she was drunk. 

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as I hear a ring tone that doesn't belong to me. Its Leanne's. My eyebrows furrow as i see the unknown number. I open up the text and my eyes widen and begin to water.

"Is that hospital bed comfy Leanne? I will make sure to put you back in it once your out of it. Or maybe i could come see you? It will be the last face you see. Your mine. All MINE!!"

Horror is replaced by a burning rage that is consuming every part of me. I flip my fancy sports car around not even afraid to get a dent or a scratch like I usually am. The gage in front of me is going crazy. 

In a matter of minutes I'm in the hospitals parking lot. I see a man lighting something on fire on the side walk. 

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!?"

I call out getting his attention. It's dark and i can't see who it is. But i am able to see his bone chilling smile and eyes. I begin to sprint over to him and He takes off getting in a car and driving away. I go over to the thing he was setting fire to. I stomp out the fire and bend down to look at it. It's a picture. With vulgar snide comments on it. It's a picture of  a girl. 

 Leanne.