Oops

My body shakes as I sob. I put the blade back and fall to the floor crying. Why. What have I done? What is going on with me. I'm going crazy! It took all of my strength to stand on two feet and look at myself in the mirror. Fixing my makeup and clothing before going into the living room. Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry, and of course the wonderful Katie. She sat upon Louis lap. "Ummm can I get you guys some coffee or soda? Or maybe a room for you and Katie" I look at Louis. His eyes meet mine in a hateful glare. "I will have some coffee." Katie speaks up. My mouth makes a sarcastic smile before I enter the kitchen. As I'm poring the hot coffee in a mug I get an idea. A smile appears on my face and I grab a tray and set two hot coffees on it. One for Louis and one for Katie. Using my back to open the kitchen door I walk towards Katie. But on the way to her I "trip" and spill the hot coffee on her lap. She screams and stands up running to the bathroom. "Real bitchy move Leanne." Louis scoffs and walks into the bathroom to help her. But before he gets there I get the last word in. "Well at least I'm not using her as a rebound for sex unlike you are." He glares at me and shuts the door. I laugh and sit down. The boys are trying to hold in laughter. "That. Was. Mean." Harry can barely say without laughing. "I know but she's a slut. Remember when we went clubbing? They all chuckle a little. "Plus you don't want to know what I walked in on today."