chapter 2

It had been a few weeks since we hid the object and nothing too strange had happened yet, i tried to act normally i went out with my friends i made love to Louis normally and we went out on dates but at night i had horrible nightmares and woke up crying and shaking with Louis sitting by me reassuring me everything would be alright. i felt bad for Louis he had to keep it all together for me he must be really scared inside, i could tell things had changed and the previous danger wasn't as bad as the danger right now.

one day i went out with my friend Alexandra we were having icecream and walking her dog in the park we were chatting but i guess i was just being paranoid because i was sure i was being followed i saw the same stranger walk past us 4 times. i tried to calm myself down i was just stressing myself out for no reason i just needed to breathe. i didn't take any notice of it after that and concerntrated on my chat with Alexandra. when i got home me and Louis sat on the couch and kissed each other for a long time, i wa ssitting on his lap. when i pulled away. 

'what's wrong?' he asked

'You aren't really concernrating,' i said

'I didn't realise kissing needed concerntration?' he joked

'No it's like your mind is somewhere else tell me what are you thinking about?' i asked

he sighed 'Nothing,' 

'Yes there is,' i said crossing my arms

'Fine. we had some threats from the other gang but we decided to ignore them, but the other gang seems really pissed expecially Prince harry styles,'

'How pissed?' i asked

'Very,' 

'But there is nothing to worry abotu right?' i asked

he paused and said unconvincingly 'Right,' 

i frowned and decided not to push the conversation furthur so we decided to kiss somemore  we watched a movie together but Louis had to keep answering phone calls. what i liked  most about Louis was the fact he always made me laugh he was the person who always left me laughing till i cried. lately Louis hadn't been cracking any jokes since we hid the object i think that is how i knew things were really wrong.

while we got ready for bed. 'lets go our for dinner in London tommorow,' Louis said

'Yes that sounds great,' i said

'i need to treat my lady,' he said twirling me and planting a kiss on my lips

'Do you ever think about the future?' i asked

'Yes doesn't everyone?' he said 

'Yes how do you see it?' i asked pushing him onto the bed and me ontop of him

'Well with you ofcourse with lots of children,' he said

'how many?' i asked raising my eyebrows

'Well 4,' he said

'4 you naughty boy.'  i laughed

we joked around and made forts in the bedroom and it was all so lighthearted, it was good we were so happy because nothing could have prepared us for the events of that evening that was soon to come...

we were alseep entwinded, i don't remeber what i dreamnt all i know was that i was roughly awoken by the sound of the windows in another room being crashed open, i woke up with a start. 

'Louis,' i croaked

he looked at me  genuine worry in his eyes. we heard noises again and the sound of people and boots. my heart leaped and i was shaking.