chapter 18

the honeymood was amazing, the hotel was great with a great view of the sea and beach. we spent every day relexing by the beach and swimming and sunbathing. we swam with dolphins and went to visit the famous hawaiin caves. it was certinaly a holiday to remember! we surfed and harry got a bit jealous when the hawaiin guy was teaching me how to surf. it was so cute! at nighttimes we danced in the clubs and harry got very defensive when someone tried to chat me up he would go up to me and kiss me infront of the boy which would give them the message. well things got pretty wild in the bedroom to say the least but we used a condom each time because we discussed and agreed we'd wait a bit for a baby. one night some people recognised me as the princess and started chanting rude things at me i guess they didn't like me a princess. they started crowding me and poking me and teasing me thankfully harry came to rescue when i was close to tears.

'leave my wife alone!' he roared at them which scared them away, i had a feeling they rooted for Louis' gang as they looked like the type of people who liked violence

the honeymoon was great untill the last night, when we were packing to leave.

'what a trip to remember,' Harry smiled, i laughed at  his tan and his vicious sunburn in the back of his neck.

'i always miss that spot with the suncream,' harry laughed

'i should play sunburn by ed sheeran in the background,' i joked

we were packing when I folded my jeans, the ones i wore when we were on the plane. i was about to pack them when i noticed a bump in them. i looked puzzled and looked inside the pocket and gasped! 

'the note,' i mumbled

oh no harry was going to kill me! oh dear! how could i forget? how could i be so absent-minded?

'shit!' i mumbled

'whats wrong babe?' he asked

'err harry you are going to kill me,' i mumbled

'why would i do that?' he asked

he started to sense that i had done something really bad when he saw my expression.

I explained to him what happened.

'well what does the note say?' he asked

he wasn't so angry yet but i had a feeling he would after he saw who the note was from. i nervously handed it to to him.  I saw his expression harden as he read the note.

'You forgot to give this to me??!?!' he shouted

'harry i understand you are upset,' i said trying to calm him down

'my sister! was nearby the palace! i could have found her! its been a week she could have been anywhere by now!' he said, he was getting very angry his fists clenched and his face went tomato-red. 

'im so sorry harry,' i said really meaning it

'sasha how could you be so stupid! this is my sister we are talking about! oh for fucking sake,' he shouted

'im sorry,' i tried again

'sorry doesnt cut it!' he roared. 

and then he went silent and we carried on packing in silence, i felt like crying and then harry found out something else out which made him a million times more angry.

we were walking out of the hotel room. 

'look this room had this security alarm which detects anyone entering when they aren't supposed to...we have the same thing in the palace,' Harry said

'oh really,' i said glad he was talking to me again

'yeah it detects any person who isn't supposed to be there,' harry said