chapter 25

soon spring came and it was wierd because we hadn't found any leads from the enemy gang...we had llost contact with them and it was almost like they had dissapeared...now everyone wasn't as scared about going to places alone because we were sure there was no threat. by now i was sure louis was bluffing about his 'revenge'. 

i finished my degree and set my own clothing line out which did very well i also made posters for concerts and shows, this was the life i have always wanted. Before Waliyah wasn't allowed out alone with her friends now she was allowed we were loving life having completly forgotton about them. 

It was the end of April and me and harry went to a theatre show after it i was being an annoying brat because i was so uncomfortable with the pregnancy and the massive bump. so many people came up to me and touched my bump freely it took everything in me not to punch them, harry saw i was getting annoyed i had been getting very short-tempered and snappy so he walked on egg shells afraid that he would aggrovate me. Bless him he was trying his best he didn't complain by my ill-manners or my snappiness becuae he probbaly understood what i was going through. i was being pampered by veeyrone in the palace who were all being so careful with me so i wouldn't snap at them. My words cut like knives i couldn't help my temper. 

Harry said that i had a temper under my chin and whenever i got angry my chin would scrunch up and turn flaming red. My pregancy had flewn past but the last few weeks felt like they lasted a million years. i was so bored of my pregancy.

'when is this thing coming out?!' i would shout

'you have waited almsot 9 months you can wait another few weeks,' donniya said calmly as she fluffed my pillow.  I was like the palace's monster, you could hear my frightening groans throughout the palace's halls and it frightened people. Zayn had started a serious relationship with a very smart and kind woman named Zara. Zara was a children's doctor and they were getting on great, they laugh and joked around as she was almost always in the palace, she was probably the only person i could toletrate at times she wouldn't pester me and would always tell me the right things to say when i got pains from pregnancy. Zara had beautiful  light brown hair and green eyes, just like harry's. 

I know this was my own selfish reason but i hoped that Zayn and Zara would stay a couple for a very long time because they were perfect together and also it would be useful to have a children's doctor around when the baby was here becaue she would always tell me how to treat baby's colic and teething and she would tell me if things were right or wrong. 

It was May 8th and we were sitting in the garden chatting amongst ourseleves, i was wearing a maternity t-shirt and trousers i was thinking to myself only 9 more days but then i was acting as if i would be able to relax when the baby came when really it would be the opposite my life would get so hectic when the baby comes. I was nervous and excited this was the start of a new era of my life my parenthood. I know Harry was well-excited. i knew he'd be an amazing father he was really good with children like the local village little girl named Lux, Harry was friends with Lux's mother and me and harry would frequently babysit the little angel. having lux play with tea sets and dolls made me really want a girl but in the palace we had so many girls maybe we needed a bit more testostrome, however Liam wouldn't go a day without reminding us that the baby was a heir and would have to learn king/queen things. Liam was excited about the baby being born he set up a baby-moniter thing in the village square so when the baby was born everyone in the village would be informed of the gender and weitght of the new heir. 

so it was may 8th the sky was clear it was a perfect day, waliyah and safaa had just come back from school and were celebratign because they both didn't get any homeowrk so they changed from their uniform into casual clothes and we all sat in the garden chatting, i decided to get up to get some lemonade. as i got up i felt my stomach drop and water from somewhere fall. i screamed as i felt a pain of a contraction.