chapter 14

Waliyah's P.OV (before she gets rescued)

3 months! 3 bloody months i have endured of working my ass off, getting shouted at and without my family i haven';t had fun or relaxed  or done anything for myself in 3 months, the only peace i get is when i am locked in the attick at night. This is how bad my life has got i look forward to the freezing place at the top of evil master horan's house filled with cobwebs. 

Its all because of this gangs my brother is in, i dont even know whats going on in any of them all i know is being related to zayn would always put me in danger but i dont care because zayn is the best brother in the world i miss him like anything and i know he wouldm't do anything to put me in danger. I dont even know where he is, our entire family has been seperated i dont know if he's alive all i know is i am living in hell. Niall orders me to do stuff and i do it but he still hits me, he enjoys hitting me. i am only a little girl yet he treats me like shit. i am his slave i have to do what he wants and take all the beatings. i remember the girl i used to be i was much more prettier than i am now i wasn't scarily thin like i am now because of the miniscular portions i get from niall and i remember smiling and laughing, like an old distant friend. Its ridiculous because i am starting to forget the sound of my own brother's laugh. oh god i need to get out of here i feel so weak and i must be ill but nial lwould never take me to the doctor. 

3 months ago my life got turned around and i remember it all too well. It was nighttime, it was a school-night it was nearly the end of term and i was looking forward to spending the summer in art camp. though obviously those plans drastically changed. 

i was falling asleep when i heard my parents screaming and running and telling my siblings and myself to get up and run out of the house, i picked up my little sister safaa and we ran out of the house. we didn't need to be told we all knew it had something to do with my brother's enemies, he had enemies but what he didn't know was his bestfriends were his enemies i found that out when i was running into the road with safaa in my arms, i tripped over and safaa stumbled out of my arms. I had badly twisted my ankle i was in agonising pain. 

'run safaa!' i said to her, she knew to take this command seriously so she carried on running and i am glad she did or she would be in the same situation as i am in now. 

someone picked me up, i squirmed and screamed and they put me in their boot of their car. i have no idea where my parents or other family is i dont know if the bad people caught up to them, i dont know where zayn is because he wasn't there that night he probably returned to the house realsiing we all had left and the liar louis probably told him it waasn't niall who kindapped me. 

i was in the boot for ages i was so scared i was stiff. the boot opened to reveal my captor...Niall horan my brother's supposed best friend

'please dont hurt me,' i whimpered as he picked me up and carried me into his house (my prison)

'i wont if you be a good little slave,' he said

'whaaa-t do you mean?' i stuttered

the word slave was never good in any context

'i had to capture you my dear so zayn would start working for harry and spill secrets to our gang so i might aswell make you my slave,' he said

From that day on i was laboured like a horse, treated so bad and it annoyed me because zayn was working for the wrong people i hope he'd realised it. everytime i asked about my family i got slapped so i learnt not to ask. i also learnt to call Niall 'sir' . the only thing that kept me going was the possibility that my family weren't dead.