chapter 6

Me and Zayn chatted for some time while Harry was on the phone i don't know what he was talking about but it was taking alot of time which i was glad, talking to Zayn reminded me of old times. Harry came out of the bathroom..

'Thankyou zayn for keeping an eye on her, you may leave,' Harry said. Zayn got up and left. Harry smiled at me.

'Darling Sasha i will get my maid to help you get dressed into something very elegant for dinner i have a special dinner planned just you and me,' he said 

'why just you and me?' i asked 

'because i have something very important to tell you i think it would be best told over dinner properly,' Harry said

'what?' i asked i was so confused and anxious 

'it wont be a suprise then would it?' harry said winking at me 'oh and dont worry Louis is fine he's been scrubbing the loos all afternoon,' Harry chuckled when he said this. i rolled my eyes poor Louis was forced to do these chores. 

'can you untie me then?' i asked

'oh sure,' he said he untied me and took my hand and led me across the corridors, i saw Louis dressed in servant clothes scrubbing the walls. Louis looked at me. he gave me a cold-hearted glare that made me feel so upset, he genuily hated me now didn't he understand that i was here against my will? he probably thought i liked being with harry because of the material expensive  things. 

'Servant get back to work do not look at her!' Harry barked, i flinched at his loud noise. Harry led me into a beautiful room it was filled with beautiful dresses of every colour and design i gasped at how beautiful the dresses were, Harry smiled at my reaction he showed me the many different pairs of shoes and diamond jewlerry. 

'All this will be yours,' he said. i looked at him confused why would he give all this to me? he saw my confused expression and whispered 'all will become clear at dinner,' Harry had a very raspy voice and it was actually quite sexy when he spoke to me it sent shivers down my spine and not because of me being scared of him believe it or not  i regretfully might find he the slightest bit attractive but his dickhead personality pushed alot of the attraction away and i would never ever let Harry know that i found him a bit attraactive because he would never live it down. 

Harry called his maid named Leila to help me get dressed. 'i'll meet you down in the dining room at 6pm, Leila please make sure she isn't late,' 

Leila nodded, she was a small woman who had worked for Harry for years i learnt that while talking to her, she told me Harry wasn't all bad she told me that he had alot of pressures from the lords expecailly lord liam. 'well that doesn't justify the fact that he raped me in my own house and kidnapped me,' i said. this shut her up. 

I got pretty excited at the range of different dresses i could wear for tonight, i wanted to look my best even though i didn't care about impressing harry i just wanted to look nice. i picked out a tight black dress which left my back bare and silver high-heels with beautiful jewlerry. Leila did my hair and i really liked her company, i din't know why Harry was suddenly treating me a bit better but i had a feeling i would be staying in the palace for a long time so i was glad i had a friend. Leila took me down to the dining room, i felt like a princess walking down the posh stiarcases, Harry was waiting just outside the dining room i approached him nervous about what he was going to tell me and also dreading i had to spend time with him the person i hated so much.  Harry was sitting on a small setee outside the dining room, Zayn and Niall were sitting with him he told them somthing, which made Zayn's cheek turn pale and Niall gave Harry a high-five. Harry then noticed me coming and ushered them two away. Zayn while walking away looked at me shocked at how nice i looked.