chapter 8

the next day Harry was so stressed he hardly acknowledged me he just sent me away and got zayn to give me company as if i was a little child which was quite annoying, Zayn told me to not annoy harry too much because he would get annoyed and maybe hit me or something, Harry was furious thta Louis had escaped and was trying to think of a logical way to explain how he got out because we couldn't figure out just how he escaped he couldn't just dissapear into thin air. The other gang had already made new weapons and stragetys, harry was worried as anything his kingdom could get overthrown. He told Nial and Lord liam to work with his advisors to come up with a battle plan and how to keep the kingdom secure, i was so irrelevent the marriage was so irrelevent now there were things so much more important. Harry now saw me as a waste of space who needed looking after so he wasted an advisor (zayn) on babysitting me.

at around noon while i was eating food with zayn, harry called all his staff and us into his hall, it was a massive place we all sat nervous about what he was going to say. 

'Louis escaped because he got a key, how he got a key i don't know yesterday no worker was sent down to the dungeons as Louis was given food down the food shoot and Sasha was forbidden also to go down there and i know she wouldn't DARE disobey me and she also hasn't got a key to give to him ,' Harry said

i gulped as every worker turned to look at me.  i then realised that Leila came down to get me her key was in her back pocket, she turned her back on Louis while were engaging in talk, louis could have easily grabbed it he saw an opportunity and took it. poor leila would get tortured then sent to the streets, harry would blame her for what could turn out to be the fall of his kingdom. i turned to look at Leila she looked scared as fuck. ' i don't have my key it was my key he used,' she mimed to me she was so scared it was all my fault that she was down there she was only there to find me. 

'i am going to check each workers keys individually i dont care how long it takes, if one of you workers don't have the key to the dungeons i will know who betrayed me.' 

i gulped and leila looked like she was going to piss herself. poor leila would never find a job again if she was sued for treason she would starve i should tell harry the truth that leila was down there because of me! but i was scared of what harry would do to me. 

still i had to do the right thing and whatever he would do to me would never be as bad as what he would do to leila. i got out of my chair and started walking to harry. 

'where are you going?' Zayn asked. i ignored him walking boldly towards harry. i tried to act all sweet and all nice towards him so he would take it more easily on me.

'hello babe,' i said walking towards him attempting to kiss his lips, but harry was too annoyed and angry to accept my kiss

'Sasha not now i am busy can't you see?' he asked he was checking the chef's keys. 

'but i miss you,' i said like a little baby. he didn't even look up at me.

'i'll talk to you later now go back to your seat you are getting in my way,' he said

'harry-' 

'what!' he barked at me, the whole room went silent and i felt tears in my eyes he really scared me and took me by suprised how he suddenly became so loud. i was also so embarrased infront of all these people. Zayn gave me a frightful look. 'what the hell are you doing?' he mimed at me

'harry,' i said quietly ' i need to speak to you urgently,' 

'tell me then,' he said roughly

'no in private honestly it is important,' i said with sincerity in my voice so he knew i was being serious