chapter 19

'oh my god,' harry breathed

'they are not far away we can try and find them, 'Liam said

'zayn, waliyah i promise gemma would never hurt your family i am sure she is being kind to them,' Harry said

'lets hope so,' Zayn said.

Throughout the day we were told to stay put in the palace untill liam found the exact spot, i was sitting on the bed painting a t-shirt design. When Harry walked in, he looked at me guilt in his eyes.

'Baby please look at me ,' he said sitting next to me

i looked at him.

'yes?' i asked sweetly

'i am so sorry for being mean to you, can we just forget that happened and move on?' he asked

i nodded and we hugged and kissed and the kissing resulted in us having sex. i wondered if harry apologised to me because he missed sex lol. 

while we were in the covers, hands entwined. 

'i was thinking do you want a child?' he asked

'i thought you wanted to wait?' i asked confused because we had discussed it earlier. 

'oh if you want to wait then thats fine,' harry said

'no i dont mind,' i said

'its just i think we will be such good parents and every sign is pointing to having a child,' he said

i wondered if liam had talked to him about heirs . 

'okay,' i said smiling 'i cant wait! when shall we start trying?' 

we discussed it and decided to start trying tonight, we went downstairs where liam told us that he had found the location of zayn's family and gemma. 

'i think you should stay here and i'll send a swat team to them,' Liam said

'NO WAY! i am coming she's my sister,' harry said

'and im coming aswell,' zayn said

'err fine!' liam said, he'd learnt now that he couldn't tell us what to do anymore. 

we all decided to go, so me, harry, zayn and waliyah. Zayn wanted Waliyah to stay safe in the palace but she protested. 

we took a car , it was a longish ride and we were driving through places i didn't know existed in the kingdom. there was a mountain filled with forrests and shrubs. It looked like a dodgy area we were entering as there were rundown things and abandoned things filled with graffiti. 

'this doesn't look like a nice place,' i said,

we parked and the driver stayed in the car. we got out of the car and started to walk around the run-down neighbourhood.

'so they are really here?' i asked

'apparantly,' harry said looking unconvinced. i held onto harry's hand for comfort i was glad he had forgiven me. 

when a teenaged boy jumped out of us, he held a knife and he had a hoodie on and a beanie even though it was summer and hot. 

'GIVE ME YOUR PURSE!' he roared at me.  i shivered. 

'err okay,' i whimpered, he was threatning me with a knife so i had to.

he snatched the purse off of me and ran way, this was the first time i had got mugged.

'are you ok?' harry asked

'yeah fine,' i breathed, we decided to walk faster. Zayn held waliyah's hand for dear life.