chapter 23

Everyone was helping me with the baby things throughout the 9 months, it went past so quickly. me and harry had agreed not to find out the gender of the baby untill it was born we were both not bothered about the gender we just wanted a happy healthy baby. 

Not knowing the gender made it very hard to buy presents and things for the baby and decorating the baby's room. So most of the things were mixedsexed colours such as yellow. Harry painted the room white he said he'd paint it pink if it was a girl and blue if it was a boy once we knew.  

Waliyah and safaa were so   kind and cute they made me a hand-made  colourful mobile to put ontop of the crib, it was made out of tiny trinkets. 

I felt exactly like kate middleton in the village, every day people knew the progress about my bump people were betting on the gender it sounded a bit fun so i organised a little bet thing between me, harry zayn and his family and gemma. Everyone had to put five pounds each time they put their name next to a bet so they had to tick a collum which said boy or girl and the mass of the baby once it was born. whoever got the correcet gender and weight would win all the money put in together. 

the weight went from 4 pounds to 10 pounds. 

Harry put his name against a girl and 4 pounds, zayn put his name against a boy and 4 pounds, donniya put her name against a girl and 5 pounds I put my name against a boy and 5 pounds, Zayn again put his name against a girl and 6 pounds and tricia put it against a boy and 6 pounds, yasser against a girl and 7 pounds, Gemma against a boy and 7 pounds...safaa and a girl with 8 pounds waliyah with a boy and 8 pounds, Gemma again with a girl and 9 pounds, Harry again with a boy and 9 pounds (i think he just put his name there to fill up the collum because he told me he was certain it would be a girl) then lastly i put my name down again for 10 pounds and a girl and Donniya again for 10 pounds and a boy. 

I think we were most excited for the baby to come so we coould see who won. 

In september when i was about a month pregnant, Waliyah and Safaa went back to school they enrolled in the local village school and made friends quickly, waliyah was starting year 10 and waliyah was starting year 6. Sometimes me and Harry went to pick them up we got excited because we were thinking that this would be us with our own child when the child started school. 

Also in september i carried on my art degree at the local university...it was safe and friendly suprisingly this university worked much faster than the usual ones and i would finish my degree by spring!

s, i made friends at the university and i was loving life. Harry had alot of king duties but he always made time for me, i also did some queen duties aswell. Gemma started work and she was loving it also. 

My baby was consumed in auagust so it should be due in May, the doctor said the due date was May the 17th. At christmas when the snow was falling down so beautifully, me and safaa made a s we all opened presents for christma i got presents for everyone and it was such a fun-family thing to do, Harry got me a few things which i loved but then he suprised everyone he'd booked for all of us to go to ibiza for a week so we would be leaving the next day and spend new years there and return early januray wow the palace would be empty.

I was not too pregannt to go on holiday so i was excited. 

we had such a fun relaxing time in Ibiza sipping on cocktails and partying! the ny's party was great and ofcourse my new year's kiss was with harry, Zayn met a girl named Alicia and they shared a new year's kiss though the fling stopped when we left ibiza.

I had cravings of strawberries during my preganancy and i had loads, once in feburary about a week before valentines day I went to pick Waliyah and safaa up from school, Safaa ran to my car and jumped inside laughing and telling me about her day.