chapter 11

Harry's face was in shock his face went pale and his eyes looked dead. Louis then shut off the webcam. 

'I wonder what he'll choose,' Louis said mischievously to me

i rolled my eyes, looking at harry made me realise how much i loved him how much i wanted to be with him how good my life was before i came here. I guess i shouldn't blame zayn he just wanted to help his family he must be feeling so guilty aswell. 

'Sasha come here,' Louis said. i looked back at zayn nervously. i didn't want to leave him he was the only person in this building that i felt safe with. i got up and went to louis. Louis then took a chain and tied it around my legs so i couldn't run i could just do small slow steps. 

'did you see those girls serving beer?' he asked

i nodded. 

'you are going to be doing that, and your first show is tonight at 6pm,' Louis said

'show?' i croaked

'yes a strip show, people pay loads for them you better be good or its whipping for you the customers want value for their money,' Louis said

i gulped, a strip show? how embarrasing i dont know how to erotically dance but i had to because i had no choice and i had to be good because i bet they had high standards. i guess i should be glad that i didn't have to have sex with anyone. 

'go serve the boys some beer,' Louis said slapping my bum. i walked nervously into the main room i looked back at zayn wondering what Louis would do to him. 

everyone looked at me as i walked into the room i heard some wolf whistles. the other girls were scrubbing tables and looked absolutley petrified. They were aware of the many eyes staring at their asses as they bent over to pick up glasses. 

one girl bent over to pick up a glass and a man in his early twenties smack her bum so hard it went really red and she almost fell over. 

'Oi slut!' someone called over to me he was addressing me. i walked over to him.

'yes?' i squeaked

'i want a beer and hurry up!' he roared

i nodded and walked to the kitchen and poured him a beer. i learnt that this was louis' pub and he kidnapped girls to act as waitresses and men came in here to look at the lingeire waitresses and treat them however they wanted. 

'here you go,' i said to him. he snatched it off me. i learnt his name was Austin Mahone. 

i got many more orders and i felt like crying each of htem either pinched or slapped my bum they shouted horrible things to me. i was missing zayn i hadn't seen him all day. i was still hurting so bad from the truth about Louis it had created alot of anger inside of me, if i ever got out of here i wanted revenge and not any normal revenge but brutal revenge. i was planning some inside my head. 

The other 2 girls that had been kidnapped hardly talked to me or each other they were too afraid to each of them kept to themselves i wondered how long they had been here for. At 4:00 we got a 15 minute break i sat in the kitchen with them noone was talking to each other.

'Hello what are your names?' i asked sweetly

they looked at me shocked that i addressed them.

'i'm perrie edwards,' a blonde girl stuttered ' i have been here for two weeks i am from an enemy gang in scotland i was taken all the way from there,' 

'im sorry hopefully we will get out soon...my fiance harry will get us out,' i said

'NO we wont!' a girl with frizzy hair shouted ' i have been here for one dreadful month and i thought at the beggining we would get out i was confident but i haven't and i have lost faith this is my life and the dungeon is my home i will never go back to cornwall ever again! my fiance the king of a village in cornwall was threatened by louis to either give up his kingdom and he will get me back or let me stay in this hell hole forever and guess what?! he decided to keep his kingdom don't get fooled their kingdom is much more important to them then us!'