chapter 5

being dragged to the chambers was fun (note the sarcasm) Niall led me into a massive room with a large letter H on the door i was guessing this was Harry's room. the room was massive i saw a figure on the bed reading a book. Niall coughed lightly, Harry put the book down and looked at me and grinned. 

'Thank you Niall i see you convinced her to leave Louis, well done,' Harry said

i felt anger boiling inside of me i couldn't believe how easily i was played it was almost annoying how i actually thought these people would help me. Niall smiled and bowed and left the room leaving just me and Harry. Harry gave me a perverted smile and patted the side of his bed to signal me to come sit by him. i ignored him and stared into space wishing i was anywhere else. i could feel him eye raping me. Then to break the tension the door swung open. Zayn walked in with a telephone. 

'Oh i am sorry King, i don't mean to interrupt,' Zayn said. Zayn eyed me with caution he was terrified of what Harry was going to do to me and he looked dissapointed also that i had fallen into the trap i think he also presumed i would never leave Louis. 

'No it is fine Zayn who is on the phone?,' Harry said roughly 

'it is Lord Liam he wants a word with you,' Zayn said

Harry sighed and his face signalled that he knew what the conversation would be about. 

'Fine fine,' Harry said getting up. i didn't move an inch.

Harry took the phone. 'Meanwhile while i take this call i want you to tie up Sasha to the bed and make sure she doesn't leave,' 

what teh fuck? so i swapped being in a dungeon for being tied to a bed it was hardly better. Zayn knew he had to do this so he regretfully. Harry took the phone and began talking in his onsuite bathroom. Zayn picked me up, i smelt him while he did this he scent reminded me of home and childhood and how so much had changed. he was no the guy who i played noughts and crosses with no he has changed i wonder why.

While Zayn tied me to the bed he appologised 'Sorry about this,' he whispered 

'Why are you doing this?' i asked

'i have to,' he said

'how did you join his gang anyway?' i asked

'i was forced into it if i dont do what king harry says...well lets just say it will be bad,' 

'and watching me get raped is not bad?' i asked

he started to get angry 'Look i am trying to make things better for you, it is not easy for me to watch him do these things to you ok? you don't understand and even if i tried to help you what is one guy? i would never be able to help you escape i can't even get myself to escape just like you niall and me are his robots forced to do whatever he says. Niall is more of a bumlicker than i am'

he then grunted and sat on the chair 

'what wil harry do to me?' i asked 

'who knows,' he said 

I nervously fiddled.

'But i can tell you one thing,' Zayn said 

'What?' 

'To be honest now Harry isn't so bothered about the codes he realises it would be more effort to get them then worth it,' 

'SO WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?' i shouted

'please be quiet!' Zayn said trying to shush me, i felt kinda bad for him he showed that he was scared of Harry alot. 

'You are still here because Harry wants a slave louis and he likes the look of you,' Zayn said casually