chapter 24

waliyah's p.o.v

i was so nervous for my date, if my family hadn't made it awkward enough...safaa kept taunting me and teasing me and my brother was being soo over-protective and everyone was teasing me about my first date. 

i was happy sasha and harry were coming along so if i needed support they would be in the other side of the resturant. i had gotten over harry a long time ago and now i had completly got over him in my mind i kept thinking of Tyler all week i dreamnt about him, i stared at him ain class and i couldn't believe today was happening but as they always say Teenage girls fall in love wayy too quickly. I was a bit of a wierdo in the beginning of the year because i was still traumitised by niall but now i have become normal that is why he has probably taken interest in me. 

i went to meet Tyler at his table, his blonde hair looked perfect on him. he wore smart jeans and a cashmere sweater he looked very smart.  (PICTURE OF TYLER IN MEDIA)

'hello tyler,' i said sitting down 

'hello waliyah you look very nice,' he said

i blushed, we talked and laughed for a very long time and i thought he was havign a good time and i started to feel good about myself because i was entertaining this boy. We were just about to order desert and so far it was a very good date and i thought he must really like me but then a pretty girl with blonde hair and blue eyes approached our table she looked our age i immediatly felt threatened by her. 

'Hey Tyler,' she chirped

'hi Bethany,' he said i could immediatly tell he was attracted to her, and as soon as she came to the table he forgot that i existed

'hey i have broken up with my boyfriend on valentines day aswell ugh it sucks so i was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me i mean i think it was so unfair how i broke up with you in christmas holidays,' she said

urm was i invisible?

he was like hyptonised by this girl  i expected him to say no because he himself was on a date and he said 'okay,' 

i was shocked as he got up from the table and ran off with bethany, i felt tears coming on i mean this was so typical! i knew i wasn't good enough i knew this was all too good to be true i knew i shouldn't get excited for things because things NEVER went my way.  i was so annoyed! i felt so stupid for trying so hard for tyler and getting so excited and i knew boys were all the same at this age,  there was always someone better. 

i began to cry in my hands and i saw Sasha see me, her and harry immediatly got up and came towards me. 

'waliyah are you okay? where is tyler?' harry said softly in my ear

i began to cry harder. 

through sobs i explained, and i saw harry clench his fists 'how dare he that son of a bitch leave a beautiful girl like you,' harry said

wait did he just call me beautiful?

'i hate boys..for goodness sake waliyah you dont deserve this and you dont deserve a jerk like him,' sasha said

'i..knew this would happen! i knew i was never good enough for him it just didn't add up,' i said crying

'come on waliyah lets get ice cream,' i said 'best way to forget stupid boys and you are way too good for him anyway,' 

'i dont want you to stop your dinner because of me,' i said

'no no waliyah we dont mind...we cant leave you like this,' i said

harry nodded. 

'that evil sucker left you with the bill aswell,' harry said angrily

we paid both bills and went to get icecream. it did make me feel better

'it feels like tyler ate my heart out,' i said

'oh waliyah your first heartbreak does hurt that bad but you will forget him soon and i feel sorry for bethany for being with him! what a jerk! ugh,' sasha said hugging me

i was glad i had all these people making me feel better.

'listen to me...boys are stupid and they dont see diamonds when they stand right infront of them they always settle for the plastics but as you get older they see the diamonds and you are pretty you are an amazing person and if this boy was doesn't see that then fuck him he doesn't know what he is missing,' harry said

he made me smile i started to feel better but on the way home i start to think about all the pain i have gone through in my life and this just to add ontop i began to cry again i cried into sasha's sleeve. i started to think about no boys have even talked to me this year and he finally did and he made me feel unique and special and i thought he was different to other boys who just settled for all the pretty girls and he proved himself to be just like them. 

i ran into the palace, everyone was sitting in the livingroom.

'how was your date?' gemma asked

i didn't answer i just ran to my room and shut the door and cried untill i fell asleep. Harry and Sasha were left to explain what had happened, i heard people's sympathy sighs but they were kind enoough not to disturb me. 

but i heard zayn angrily said 'noone does that to my little sister NOONE,' 

and i heard sasha calming him down i may not admit it but i am lucky to have a brother like Zayn, he made me feel worthy when i felt worthless like now. 

later on i heard a soft knock on the door.

'yes?' i asked my eyes were still burning from tears and my pillow was soaked. 

'its me zayn can i come in?' he asked

'yes sure,' i said 

he came in and gave me a hug and he said reasuuring things and told me times when he got his heart-broken if these stories were true he had it so much more harder than i have and he ended

'and someday you will find someone who loves you just as much as you love them,' zayn said

'have you found someone like that?' i asked

he laughed ' no not yet,' 

i fell asleep swiftly after that, its wierd while i was falling asleep i thought that the other gang hadn't threatened us in so long i know i shouldn't be thinking about these things as they will scare me but either we have scared them off and they have honestly given up OR they are planning something big....