golden weeĸ parт 1

Semi SakuSaso for you JoelleAu

xxx

Sakura sat in the club's room with an irritated expression. Due to her failure of bringing Pein and Konan together, she was forced to dress in an oversize bunny costume the drama club let Itachi borrow.

"This is so humiliating." she muttered.

"It's your fault for being so cocky." Itachi replied.

Hidan sat back in his chair. "That suit swallows her up! You should have at least made her wear a sexy bunny costume instead! There's no fun in it if she just looks cute." he said disappointed.

Itachi ignored Hidan's complaint and started the club's first, and only, agenda. "As you know from today's announcements, Golden Week is coming up and I have devised an organized list of activities we can do with the time off."

The floppy ears on the costume bounced as Sakura jumped back in surprise. "But we won't have free time! Midterms are the day after break and we have to study!"

Kisame walked by and flipped one of the ears behind her head. "The members of the Student Council, excluding Hidan, barely need time to study for any kind of test. We maintain our high grades without much work. Itachi-kun has never studied for any tests, but still has the highest score in our class."

She closed her eyes and cursed under her breath at their intelligence. "That's great, but I really should take this time seriously and study."

"Come on, Bunny Sakura-chan! What's one day without studying going to do to you?" Deidara patted her head.

Hidan joined in and wrapped his arms tightly across her shoulders. "It'll be fun! Don't be such a nerd, Rabbit Sakura-chan!"

Sakura growled, "How am I the nerd when you all are smart enough to not have to study?!"

Itachi rose from his chair and joined the others. "We can do whatever you want, Rabbit-Eared Sakura-san." he coaxed.

Sakura slapped the three away and could feel the back of her neck burn with humiliation. "Fine! Fine! Just stop with the annoying names!"

"What will we be doing?" Itachi asked.

Sakura thought for a moment and grinned fiendishly. "Well, what I've been really wanting to do is go shopping. I also heard a new diner is having a grand opening sale this Friday - we can do both that day of the break."

"Alright, sounds fun." Itachi replied.

The bunny girl stomped her foot and gritted her teeth. "You aren't supposed to like shopping! You should be griping and groaning!"

Sasori rolled his eyes. "Just because we're boys doesn't mean we have to adhere to gender-based stereotypes, Sakura-san. You should be ashamed of yourself for acting so sexist."

She pulled on the bunny ears and shouted, "You guys are such pests! If you want to go so bad then meet me at the front gate of the school on Friday! Right now, I'm going home to start studying!" She escaped from the hot hell the costume created and stormed out.

"I still think she would look super hot in a playboy bunny costume." Hidan commented.

The group met in the afternoon sun and took the bus transit to the mall. Hidan dragged Sakura to the lingerie department, but she quietly slipped away as he stared, trance-like, at a mannequin wearing a very revealing outfit.

She tried searching for the other members, but with no luck. A small jewelry store caught her eye and she happily skipped over to the door. An elderly woman greeted her and sat patiently at the counter. Sakura marveled at the beautiful, hand-made jewelry around the store.