тнe ѕнed

Sasori and Kakuzu waited patiently at Sakura's door, ready to begin the next day of the bake sale.

"How much money did you guys make yesterday?" Sasori asked.

"Yesterday we made a little over two hundred dollars. By then end of the day, we'll have enough money to help the Sewing Club."

Sasori leaned against the pillar supporting her porch. "That's good, so how fast did you sell everything?"

"It took all day, but it goes by quickly if you talk while you're waiting for customers," Kakuzu said.

Sasori raised his eyebrows. "You actually spoke? That's astonishing."

Sakura opened the door and zipped up her jacket. "Sorry, I thought it would only take a few minutes to get everything ready," she apologized.

Kakuzu and Sasori walked into the house and grabbed two boxes filled with desserts. She led them to Inoichi's pick-up truck and opened the tailgate.

"I am very thankful to you for helping my daughter's club, Sakura-san," Inoichi said, poking his head out the driver's side window.

Sakura walked over to the truck's window and bowed respectfully. "It's no problem, Yamanaka-sama! She's one of my friends and I can't wait to see the cute clothes she'll be making for the Cultural Festival!"

Sasori tapped her shoulder, getting her attention. "Hey, Sakura-chan, where's the table at?"

She pointed to an old shed to the side of her house. "It's in there, but can you get the other one too? We'll be meeting Deidara-kun at the school."

The redhead turned on his heels and headed toward the shed. He hated hanging around with the blonde idiot - they were complete opposites. Sasori could get along better with Hidan than Deidara. He opened the shed's door and pulled out the two, folded tables and walked back to the truck.

"The two boys can ride in the back of the truck. Sakura, you can take the passenger seat." Inoichi said.

The two boys climbed in the back and sat against the sides. Inoichi started the truck and they drove out to the school.

"I'm certainly not looking forward to this, Kakuzu-kun," Sasori yelled through the loud gusts of wind as the truck accelerated.

"Is it because selling cakes makes you look effeminate?" Kakuzu answered back.

Sasori rolled his eyes. "No, it's because I can't stand working with that arrogant fool!"

"You should be used to him by now, Sasori-kun. You've been in the same homeroom every year!"

Sasori bit the inside of his cheek and snorted, "Just because we've known each other for a long time doesn't mean we get along. We're polar opposites and he just doesn't understand that we have absolutely nothing in common."

"I'm sure there's something," Kakuzu assured.

The junior shook his head. "There's nothing. I guess I'll have to suffer next year with his constant babbling," he sighed.

The truck slowed to a stop and Sasori glared as the blonde greeted them with a wave.

"Deidara-kun!" Sakura hopped from the passenger seat and raced towards him, leaving the others to help unload the truck. "I'm sorry it took us so long to get here. I had to pack everything up."

Deidara grinned and walked to help unfold the second table. "It's okay, Sakura-chan!"

Sasori chuckled to himself. "Of course he can't help us. Too busy being a lazy-ass," he muttered quietly.