тнe ѕporтѕ ғeѕтιval!

"Welcome to Konoha High School's Annual Sports Festival! We are happy to have visiting schools participating this year, so please give them a warm welcome! Remember, the Sports Festival is an opportunity to work well with your peers and to create memories that last forever. Now, I will let Orochimaru-san, headmaster of Oto Academy and representative of Suna High School, finish the opening ceremony!" Tsunade clapped as she stepped backwards to let the other school official onto the stage.

Orochimaru made his way to the front of the audience and began his speech. "Thank you, Tsunade-san. I'm honored to share this day with Konoha High School. Please, let us enjoy our time together and show off the hard work we've accomplished as schools." The audience cheered as the two principals shook hands.

Tsunade continued to smile, but hissed through her teeth. "It's too bad we can't participate, Orochimaru-san. I would whip your ass like I did when we were kids!"

Orochimaru laughed, "Oh, but you're an old woman now, Tsunade-san. We don't want you breaking a hip."

A vein bulged in her forehead at the insult, but she continued with the polite facade. He cringed as her grip tightened, forcing his bones in his hand to scrape against each other.

"Call me 'old woman' one, more time and I'll make sure to rearrange your face in the way it'd look most flattering."

The two principals walked off stage, Orochimaru holding his aching hand, and called out for each school to separate for their own calisthenics.

Itachi poked Kisame's side. "Have you seen Sakura-chan yet?"

"The girls are getting dressed now. Why? Do you want to see Sakura in her gym clothes?" Kisame had a teasing smirk on his face.

Itachi reddened. "No! I was just wanting to make sure she was still going to stand by us during calisthenics."

Deidara laughed hearing the conversation. "You don't have to lie, Itachi-kun. We're all excited to see her in those small bloomers."

"I will admit, I've never seen her wear her gym uniform, but I really want her to stand by us during the exercises too." Itachi replied, sheepishly.

Hidan drooled. "Yeah, that loose-fitting top... We'll be able to see her boobs bounce more!"

Kakuzu pushed his friend. "Why do you always say things like that?! You're making us all think about it!"

It was true. The boys, being of age and curious, always thought about sexual fantasies even as minor as bouncing breasts. But at this moment, getting excited wouldn't be the best time since they were also wearing their thin-fabric shorts and white gym shirt.

They could hear girls talking and squealing from the school and watched as they met with their school's group. They spotted Sakura pulling her hair in a high ponytail and fixing the elastic on the waist of her brief-style bloomers.

"Sakura-chan! Hurry up and come over here!" Kisame yelled, waving his hand to show his location.

She smiled and ran to meet them. Her breasts bounced lightly as she made her way through the crowd of students. The boys couldn't help, but stare at her - their eyes darted to another location as she stopped a few feet away.

Deidara and Sasori pushed through Itachi and Kisame to speak with her. "Are you excited for your first, high school Sports Day?" Deidara asked, grinning.

Sakura nodded. "I'm so ready to do this! I've been looking at the schedule this entire week and I'm happy that I can participate in almost all of the events!"