мιddle ѕcнool тerror

Sakura hurried to her classroom and sat down at her desk. Next time, she'll make sure to check the time when hanging out with the boys. Kakashi-sensei was explaining the popular folktales of early American civilization, but Sakura was distracted by a piece of paper landing on her desk.

She turned to Ino who motioned her to read it. She picked up the paper and began reading:

"Since you're a member of the Student Council, I need help with something important. Could you possibly give me some time during lunch to speak with the president?"

Sakura turned to her friend and nodded. Ino mouthed 'Thank you' and the two continued writing the information Kakashi was speaking.

During lunch, Ino leaped onto Sakura. "Thanks so much for this! I really need some help!"

They walked to the Student Council room and Sakura led her through the door. "Hello, Sakura-san," Itachi greeted. He cocked an eyebrow at the bouncy blonde taking a seat next to him.

"Who the fuck is she?" Hidan asked, biting down on a piece of food.

"This is Ino Yamanaka. She needed to talk to you about something, senpai," Sakura addressed, sitting next to Deidara and opening her bento.

"It's nice to meet you, Yamanaka-san. What is it that you need?" he asked.

Ino cupped her face in her hands and leaned forward. "I'm a member of the Sewing/Fashion Club and I need help with fundraising!"

"Fundraising? The school's next Cultural Festival isn't until after summer vacation. Why do you need help now?"

"We need more materials for the club. The clothes and accessories we are making right now are to be ready for the next Cultural Festival to sell, but we don't have enough money in our budget to buy our supplies," she explained.

Itachi pointed to Kakuzu. "It's not my job to explain fundraising and budgets. You'll have to talk to Kakuzu-kun and decide upon something."

Kakuzu stared in her direction with his dark, irritated eyes. Ino stood up, but didn't move. "It's okay, Ino, he's not as mean as he looks." Sakura assured, pushing the blonde into the empty seat next to him.

"If I remember correctly, the Sewing Club's budget is over $9,000 every year. That's quite a large sum, you should have enough money to buy even expensive materials for your club," he grumbled.

"Yes, that's how much we had, but many of our sewing machines were worn out and we had to restock them. They were roughly $500 each and we had to buy seven of them." she answered.

"That still leaves you with $5,500 left." he stated.

Ino shrunk down in her seat. "Well, err, we also used some of the money for a trip to Suna," she confessed.

"A trip to Suna costs over eighty dollars a ticket! Not to mention eighty dollars more the ride back! What else?"

She sunk lower. "We did a lot of stuff and now we're left with only ninety-eight dollars!"

Kakuzu felt his chest tighten at the irresponsible waste of money. "God, how did you guys not notice?! Who is your senpai?"

"We don't have one. We usually decide things on our own since our advisor comes every once in a while." Kakuzu pinched the bridge of his nose and shut his eyes tightly. "We can't do much for you guys except allow your request for fundraising." he grunted.

"But we really don't have time to do fundraising! We are all attending a fashion convention this weekend and are enrolled in cramschool during the school week! We won't have time to raise any money!" Ino looked desperately at Sakura, hoping for an offer from the pinkette.