ιяση cσυηтяү cαвιη

The brisk air of the morning caused many of the inhabitants of Konoha to bundle up. Weather reports called in flurries, but the cloudless sky put doubt in their meteorologist's 'knowledge'. Sasori bundled up with a wool jacket and matching hat. His stomach turned over on itself as he headed out the door toward his destination.

Yesterday's kiss didn't have as much of an impact with Sakura as he hoped it would and it didn't feel right as his thoughts festered on it. Could she have acted impulsively again or was she truly falling for him? She hadn't bothered bringing it up afterwards, so it worried him.

Even now, he hadn't received a text or call from her to discuss it.

Jumping on the train, he cycled through all of the songs on his mp3, searching for the song they danced to. He was ecstatic during the kiss - a dream come true, really. Sakura... well, he didn't know how she felt. Regardless, he needed to inform the others of yesterday's events.

As the train's announcer named the stop, Sasori stuffed his music player in his jacket's pocket. He was nervous, unsure of how the others would take his news. Sasori was never partial to confrontation, but he would expect the same from the others if they shared an intimate moment with Sakura.

The cold whipped against his face as he exited the train station, on route to Itachi's home. With his parents visiting Sasuke and Shisui at work, it was the most private choice and the others could gather quickly. Deidara had pressed him for information, but he stood firm to meet face-to-face.

He climbed the steps, his stomach in knots and his palms sweaty, he entered the home to find the others lounging around the living room.

"About time you got here," Hidan grumbled.

Sasori pulled off his sneakers. "Sorry, train was delayed due to a switch of engineers."

"What did you want to speak with us about, Sasori?" Itachi asked, curious.

The redhead hesitated as he froze in place, five pairs of eyes set on him."I... It's about Sakura," he started quietly.

"What's wrong?" Deidara leaned forward from his seat on the couch. The uneasy look in his friend's eyes was a clear sign that something was bothering him.

Grabbing hold of his courage, he let the words fall from his mouth in a single breath, "Yesterday while cleaning the school, Sakura and I danced to some music and she kissed me." He searched their faces frantically for some sort of emotion.

The others fell eerily silent. Their bodies still like mannequins in a clothing store. Apparently, the news that Sasori delivered hadn't been what they were expecting. Afterall, who would ever think that cleaning classrooms was romantic? That's right, no-one.

"She kissed you?" Itachi strung the sentence together with a breathy tone. Sasori's words hit him like a sack of bricks to the chest.

Sasori shifted awkwardly. "Well, we kissed each other." The boys recoiled back as if they were just struck with a bat. "Sorry."

"Why didn't you tell us this as soon as it happened? This is quite important considering it affects us just as much as it does you," Itachi scolded.

"I know that. It's just that after we kissed, she immediately backed away and acted strangely. I waited for a text or call from her to discuss it, but she never did," Sasori replied glumly.

Kakuzu joined the conversation, "Did she express how she felt about you at any moment? Any sort of confession?"

"No, she didn't. But she did say that I was the first person to come to her mind that morning."