нιdan'ѕ cυrѕιng

Hidan did his normal routine before school: get up, get dressed, brush teeth and walk to that hell-hole.

He trudged downstairs and met with his father getting ready for work. "Hey, Dad, how was your night?" he asked, showing off his toothy grin.

"Can't talk right now, Hidan." His father tightened his tie and quickly made his way out the door.

Hidan grabbed his bag and looked up at the ticking clock. His father usually drove to work around nine o'clock, but if he ever met with Hidan in the morning, he'd make up an excuse and rush out.

"Fuck you too," Hidan muttered and turned to leave.

Since his house was miles away from school, he would ride the train every morning. He stepped onto the passenger car and took his usual spot. As the train's whistle sounded, he was given glaring looks from an elderly woman sitting across from him.

"The fuck are you looking at, you old bitch?" he said bizarrely casual.

The old woman huffed and puffed at the disrespectful behavior while other passengers shook their heads in disapproval. Hidan didn't give two shits what strangers thought of him - they would forget about him by the end of the day anyway.

As the train slowed to its scheduled stop, Hidan looked back at the stoney, old eyes that glared at him. He flipped his middle finger up in the air. "Take a picture, hag - it'll last longer." He laughed loudly and jumped down to the pavement.

"Now, when the eyes focus on objects far away, the pupil dilates. When the eyes focus on objects relatively close, the pupil does the opposite." Shiho-sensei began drawing an illustration of an eye on the board.

Hidan held his chin in his hand and continued to doodle on his notebook paper. He drew sloppy monsters terrorizing a small town with fire exploding from their mouths and little stick figures running away. He did this every school day and, if you looked through the pages of his notebook, you'd be surprised by all the graphic pictures - from naked women to decapitation - that's what lay hidden inside.

It wasn't because he was disturbed or a serial killer in the making, he always drew this way ever since pre-school. One day, when they had drawing time, Hidan was sent to the office due to his terrifying art. But that was a long time ago and he's rarely sent to the principal's office now and it's only done because of his foul mouth.

After the boring lecture from the substitute, the bell rang loudly and he lifted his bag off of the floor. "Fuck yeah! Lunch time!" he cheered.

Since the Cultural Festival and everyone's confession, Hidan was ready to win over Cherry-chan and lunchtime was a gigantic opportunity to help him win her over. He raced out the door, bento in hand, and waited patiently by Sakura's homeroom. He smiled as she walked out and tapped her shoulder.

Sakura twirled around and smiled back at Hidan. "Hey, Hidan-kun. Are you going to walk with me to the room?"

"Fuck yeah! That's exactly what I was going to do, Cherry-chan!"

Sakura was confused by the immense attention she was receiving from the boys lately. Itachi was found waiting on her doorstep this morning and stated he'd walk with her every morning. Deidara was dishing out compliments as if they were necessary for living and Kisame carried her books to her classroom.

As they reached their hang-out, Hidan scurried over to the door and opened it for the young lady. "Here you go, Cherry-chan."

"Thanks, Hidan-kun," she said happily.

When she entered, it was as if her foot stepped on a pressure-release trap. As soon as the boys caught sight of her, they immediately greeted her with warm welcomes and smiles.