тнε ℓσcкεя яσσм gнσsт

Well first of all, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to a good author. FarihaTariq62

Their book Konoha's Cherry Blossom, is a great book that you should defiantly check out. <3

xxx

Kakuzu leaned against the wall of the train. The luggage above him rattled as the train rolled on the tracks. The seats were full, but everyone's faces showed how much they didn't want to be there.

It was a Monday - this always happened.

The train's whistle blew and the doors squeaked open. Kakuzu stepped down onto the station's pavement and out on the sidewalk leading to the school. Two freshman girls in front of him began talking loudly.

"Jin-senpai told me the story about the ghost in the girls locker room yesterday! Has he ever told you?"

The other girl swallowed hard. "You mean about the girl who was found hanging in the rafters? Isn't that just scary though?"

"Jin-senpai said that her ghost only comes out on the anniversary of her death. And you know what's even scarier? The anniversary is this Wednesday!"

"Yeah, but she only appears at night and students are prohibited from staying in the school after hours."

"I know... I wish we could go in and investigate. Just think: a ghost in Konoha High School!"

The two girls squealed as goosebumps crept over their skin. They rushed through the door and went to their designated shoe cubbies.

The crease between Kakuzu's eyebrows in disbelief. What a stupid story! It's probably just something to scare freshman like an old tale that's been passed down from graduating seniors.

Who would believe such a stupid story anyway? Someone so gullible they would believe you're the Emperor of Japan with just little persuasion.

...

"Guys! I heard something so creepy today! Did you know that the school has its own ghost?" Sakura exclaimed, walking into the club's room.

Kakuzu slapped his hand to his forehead. "Of all people?"

Itachi folded his hands in his lap. "That's just a story, Sakura-chan. It's not real at all."

Deidara rocked the back legs of his chair. "Well, have you been in the school after hours? I heard it's really scary."

"But they lock the doors... Nobody can get in once the janitors finish up," Sasori explained.

Hidan, sitting next to Sakura, wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "We could sneak in later! Right before the janitors leave and investigate like real ghost hunters!"

"Idiot! We could get suspended for sneaking into the school," Kakuzu chided.

Hidan shrugged, "Why not try? Right, Cherry-chan?"

Sakura smiled and turned to Itachi. "Could we please, senpai?"

Itachi sighed, "First, you sneaked into the boys' side of the hot springs. Now, you want to sneak into the school? It seems you're going to start a streak of troubling behavior."

Sakura bit her lip. "You're not my dad!"

"I know that, but I am the president. If you get caught, I'll be the one getting in trouble."

She crossed her arms over her chest and turned her face away. "It's just for fun."

Deidara rested his chin in his hand. "Com'on, Itachi-kun. It'll be really fun."