тнe cυlтυral ғeѕтιval ιѕ нere!

A month had past and the entire school was bouncing off the walls for the Cultural Festival. The school day was used to set up stalls and tables for the next two days and prepare for one of the most exciting events at the high school.

Sakura walked to the Student Council room and laughed at the two boys covered in paint. "What are you guys doing?" she asked through giggles.

"Hey, this is more difficult than we expected," Sasori exclaimed, holding up his dripping paintbrush.

She placed her hands on her hips. "Painting a banner shouldn't be such a bother. Anyway, what are the others doing?"

Deidara dropped his brush in the paint can and wiped the excess on his old clothes. "Itachi and Kakuzu are preparing the stall while Hidan and Kisame elaborate over the menu's choices. Why don't you go help Kisame? I'm sure he'll need it when dealing with Hidan."

"Yeah, I'll come back as soon as I can to help, okay?"

Sakura made her way to their stall and past Ino at her own table. "Sakura," Ino muttered coldly.

Sakura smirked, "Oh, you could only afford a tiny table? It sucks when you're too selfish to put in any money for your club. Too bad you didn't receive any funds from the Student Council." She laughed once and continued down the hall to Kisame and Hidan.

"I say we should put more meat on the menu!" Hidan announced.

Kisame breathed heavily. "It's a café, Hidan. A few choices of meat is enough. I think we should have more dessert-like dishes."

"Having only sweets is stupid! That's what the Cooking Club is for and we don't want to make our customers high on sugar!" Hidan argued.

Sakura stepped in and sat at one of the chairs they had rented. "So what's up?"

"Hidan wants to try and make the café into a barbecue house," Kisame explained, clearly annoyed by the silver-haired boy.

"It's not that, you ass! I want there to be more meat on the menu, but he thinks adding more sweets to it will make it more like a café."

Sakura laughed. "We are making a café, Hidan. Besides, having more meat means more spending of our money and Kakuzu won't like that."

Hidan scratched the bridge of his nose. "I guess so, but atleast let me make half of the decisions for the food, Kisame!"

Kisame growled and threw the menu to Sakura. "You two figure it out. His voice is annoying the hell out of me."

"Okay, see you later, Fish Face!" Hidan called out. Kisame turned around, but only muttered something under his breath.

Hidan grabbed another chair and scooted close to Sakura. " 'Kay, Cherry-chan! What would you like on the menu?"

Sakura read over the menu and blushed slightly out of embarrassment. "The only things I can think of are the things I only like!"

Hidan laughed and pointed to a few on the meat selection. "I picked these two out and one of the small meals, the shrimp cakes, myself. Seriously, just pick things that you usually see at tiny diners and stuff."

"Okay!" Sakura began writing a few choices down.

He watched as she swiftly wrote down each appetizer or dessert she instantly thought of. He always wondered how well her hand-writing was and became surprised to find it so sloppy. He would occasionally yell out his opinion of a bad choice she made and add a few curse words along with it.

Hidan looked around for a moment and rested his head on her shoulder. He was expecting her to yell, but heard her laugh instead.

"Comfy?" she joked.