ѕwιммιng leѕѕonѕ

Itachi grabbed the red marker from the dry-erase board and began writing. Summer vacation started tomorrow and he was ready to start organizing their days.

Although the other club members were fine with this, Sakura wasn't very happy to have someone else control her vacation. "Why do we need to be on a strict plan? Can't we just do whatever we want?" she asked, raising her hand.

Itachi turned away from the board and pushed the cap back on the marker. "We are going to have fun, Sakura-san, but there are seven members of this club. If we all go and do our own thing, we won't have much time to be together and form the appropriate bonds we need during our high school days," he explained with his toneless voice.

Deidara leaned over to Sasori. "There he goes again. He must have been reading those weird high school relationship books again," he whispered.

"If he continues doing this, my head is going to explode," Sasori said back.

Itachi continued, "Also, if we don't make a thorough plan, our club's summer activities will be thrown into a chaotic mess. Right now, we will throw out ideas and write them down. Who wants to go first?"

Kakuzu raised his hand. "We should try our best to go to free or very cheap places during the summer. It should be our goal not to spend a single penny."

"That's fuckin' stupid! How are we supposed to do anything fun if we can't spend money?" Hidan argued.

"How about we only use our personal money when necessary?" Sakura suggested. Itachi pulled off the cap and wrote down 'SPEND MONEY WHEN NECESSARY' on the board and turned back to his friends.

Sasori raised his hand slightly. "We can save some money up to go to an amusement park. Since we didn't go last year, we should go this summer break."

"But the money!" Kakuzu squirmed.

Itachi closed his eyes and shook his head. "Kakuzu-kun, we'll have to spend some money and a trip to the amusement park would be worth the spending." He wrote down 'AMUSEMENT PARK' and waited patiently for other ideas.

"The beach is an obvious choice." Deidara stated, playing with his pencil.

Sakura shifted nervously in her seat. "Why do we have to go to the beach? It's just water anyway."

Kisame nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's never hot enough to go swimming anyway. We don't need to go."

Itachi cocked his head to the side. "Last year, it reached over ninety degrees. Please tell me there's a reason behind all your foolishness?"

The two shook their heads. "No, of course not!" they yelled in unison.

Itachi crossed his arms, unable to accept their answers. "Don't tell me you can't swim," he joked.

Deidara laughed. "Yeah, only little kids can't swim! What are you a couple of little brats?"

Kisame's face flushed. "It's none of your damn business, idiot! I just don't like the stupid water!"

The boys turned to Sakura and waited for her reason. She sank down in her seat while mumbling, "I actually just can't swim..."

Deidara laughed loudly and Hidan joined in a moment later. "Why can't you swim Sakura-san?" Itachi asked.

"I don't know?! Why can't you run an actual meeting where we get something done!" she snapped.

Itachi shook his head and glared at the pink-haired student. "That was quite rude, Sakura-san. I'm afraid I have no choice, but to give out an order so horrifying, you will have nightmares for days." He walked to the closet near the door and pulled out a frilly, maid dress. Sakura screamed loudly in protest and ran to the other side of the room.