Unexpected

Unexpected

Chapter one: New Town

---------------------------------------------

I slowly climb out of bed my eyes half way open.

"Lily you need to get up and get dressed for school!" My mother shouts from downstairs.

"Yup!" I shout annoyed a bit. My name is Lily James I have moved from town to town city to city my mom said we wouldn't move anymore not for a while at least.

I walk over to a pile of boxes and open one. I pull out my plain white tank top and a pair of ripped denim shorts. I take a quick shower the hot water running down my skin feels good.

I change and get my bag ready. I'm new to the school but it's been a month since the first day of school. I'm not afraid anymore I don't care what happens today

I put my iPhone in my pocket and blast "Everywhere I Go" by Hollywood Undead. I walk downstairs and grab my travel coffee cup and fill it up.

"Do you need a ride?" My mom looks at me her eyes unattached from the newspaper.

"No I can walk it's not far" I say walking out the door. I close the door behind me and start walking.

I look around and see a few other people walking to school. I wonder if I'll make any friend today. I doubt it. Everyone in my old school hated me for no reason.

"Who the hell has white hair like that?" I hear a snobby girls voice whisper somewhere behind me. I quickly turn my head and only see two girls about twenty feet away from me.

I roll my eyes and keep walking as I put in my other earbud I walk a bit faster. I have white hair so what? Who cares about my hair anyways.

I walk up the steps of the large high school. I take out my earbuds and turn off my music.

I walk into the main office and see two girls at separate desks. One was rather young with red hair and blue eyes wearing a green jacket typing in the back. The other saw me and smiled moving her grayish hair out of her eyes.

"You must be Lillian James? Welcome to Silver Rock High home of the Lions and one of the best schools in California" She stood up and shook my hand showing her navy blue suit she smiles at me.

"Here is your locker number and combination and your schedule." She hands me two pieces of paper and smiles widely.

"Than-thank you" I stutter and she looks at me like she knows what I'm going through. I smile back and quickly walk out and towards my locker.

I hear whispers from the people around me. "What's wrong with her hair?" "I don't know maybe she had some hair dye malfunction" the two girls across the hall burst into laughter. I swear my first day always ends up with some bitch with a broken nose and me in the principals office.

I finally reach my locker and shove my books inside. As I walk to my first class I see guys and girls pointing at me whispering from the corner of my eye. I have almost reached my limit and I've only been in this school for 15 minutes.

I walk inside the science room and see the place is empty.

"Your here early shouldn't you be in homeroom?" I hear a deep voice and turn around to see a young man with glasses on smiling at me.

"I just got here so I thought might as well come to my first class early" I smiled back at him.

"Here you'll need this." He hands me a giant textbook.

"I'm Mr. Fields and you must be Lily?" He asks and I nod shyly.

I hear the bell ring and I quickly walk to a seat hoping that no one sits with me. As people start to walk in I look down knowing people will be staring.

"Now you will be working on these packets the entire class if you finish early please hand it over and work on something else." He smiled politely and handed me a stack of paper.

I took one and passed it back as I looked I could see the answers fading on the lines. What the hell?

The answers quickly disappeared but I already had half of the page done. The rest of my classes were just the same.

I put my books in my locker and walk to the cafeteria, I order a grilled cheese and some fries. I walk out of the cafeteria and into the library where it is quiet.

I sit down in a row where I wasn't seen I set my lunch beside me and take a french fry. I split it in two and put one piece on my lap and eat the other.

Why do people hate me? I mean they haven't even met me and yet they still don't like me.

"Your the new girl right?" I hear a girls voice and look up.

"Y-yes I am" I stutter while nodding.

"I'm Meredith I for one like your hair" she pauses and sits down with me. "I can see that's it's naturally white." She smiles at me her bright brown eyes matched her hair. "Thanks your the only one who thinks that" I say quietly

"I'll be your friend if you want?" She smiles at me again and I smile back "I'd like that" I whisper.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you like the first chapter vote and comment bye <33333