Chapter 11

Unexpected

Chapter Eleven: Somewhere Else

I wake up Nathan's arms are wrapped around me I cuddle with him and he smiles. "Good morning" he whispers and I smile. "Good morning" I whisper back with a smile. "What do you want to do today?" He asks sitting up his dirty blonde hair all messy and his sleepy eyes enchant me. "I don't know hmmm" I look at him him and he has this determined smirk on his face and I laugh. "What?" I ask and he lays down on top of me and kisses me as my heart beat gets faster I push our lips away and he opens his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I frown. "You know I still like Toby I just don't know why I'm doing this maybe it's because of what I saw yesterday I don't know I just feel safe with you" I say pulling him closer to me. "I know you do and it probably is I mean you walked in on them drinking I wouldn't blame you" he says standing up and unlocking the window and opening it as he pulls off his grayish blackish shirt he sits back down I sit up and grab his shirt I run into the bathroom and put it on. I walk out fully dressed with his shirt and a pair of pants on I see Nathan on the bed almost asleep I lean on the wall and he looks at me he gets up and zooms over to me and locks his lips to mine.

I push him back a little and he gets closer. "I'm trying to get used to the speed" I say as he lets go and zooms down to the kitchen I run to the kitchen and see him making something. "What are you doing?" I ask and he smiles. "I'm making you a salad" he says cutting up some cucumbers. "We'll you have tomato seeds all over you so I'm gonna make it and your gonna go over there and get a shirt because this shirt is comfy" I say taking the knife from him and cutting the cucumbers. "I won't be long.." He whispers in my ear and I shiver wanting to kiss him.

He turns me around and pulls me close to him. "I promise" he whispers while he moves his hands down to my hips. He zooms away before we can kiss I smile and turn back to the salad.

Toby's P.O.V.

I sit in my room ashamed of what I've done to Lily I can't ever face her again I won't be able to live with the guilt I almost killed her. "Hey man I think something is wrong with Lil-" Jackson stops sniffing the air his eyes widen as do mine. Her scent. I bolt out the door and stop dead in my tracks. "Jackson answer the door I'll stay up here and watch ok?" He nods and I stay down so she won't see me. Nathan opens the door his hair was a mess he was shirtless and had tomato seeds on his chest.

"What happened to you?" Jackson asks and Nathan smiles. "I was just at Lily's and I was making her a salad and I got seeds all over me and all over the counter but she ran out of paper towels so I came to get some" Nathan says his smile got bigger as he looked out the window at Lilly's house. "You were making a salad shirtless?" Jackson asks and he nods "Yeah I spilled some coffee on my shirt" Nathan says walks towards his room to get a shirt.

"What were you doing at her house anyways?" Jackson asks as he looks back at Nathan's room. Nathan walks out with the shirt over his shoulder he laughs a bit and looks down. "I was just checking on her you know leaders orders" he says trying not to smile too much. "I'm surprised she didn't kick you out the second you stepped inside" Jackson says with a skeptical tone in his voice. "No she didn't have much a problem with me there I was on her bed and I messed up my hair I mean last night we-" he paused and smiled.

"You what?" Jackson asks and Nathan shakes his head. "Nothing we just stayed up late but we ended up going to bed" "you slept in the same bed with her? That's hard to believe" Jackson says with his arms crossed. "Well she felt safe I mean after yesterday she hasn't been able to stay away from me" Nathan smiles walking to the couch and sitting down. "Nathan what did you do?" Jackson asks his eyes filled with concern and worry.

"Of corse you think I hurt her well obviously she wouldn't be all over me if I did something wrong" Nathan says finally putting on the shirt. "We'll if you didn't do anything bad then what did you do?" Jackson asks sitting across from him on the coffee table Nathan blushes and looks away. "Nothing" "You obviously did something her scent is all over yo-" Jackson pauses and his eyes widen. "You kissed her didn't you?" Jackson asks shocked and as anger boils within me I grip onto the railing of the stairs.