Chapter 17

Unexpected

Chapter Seventeen: Happy News

"Dad let me go!" I scream as he pulls me into the house I see my mom running towards us. "Frank what on earth are you doing?!" She yells and he lets me go. "We're moving I'll give you a few days to pack and then we are leaving you won't see that Toby anymore!" He shouts and I storm upstairs.

I slam my door and burst into tears I feel his warm embrace and I fall to my knees. "It's ok" he whispers holding me close as I bury my face into his chest I sob more. "I'm not leaving you..." I whisper and he cups my face and looks at me. "You have to" "no I can stay here with you, I can't leave you Toby I can't" I hug him and he lifts me up I feel a rush of cold air and we are in his room again.

He sets me on his bed and closes the window locking it shut, I squirm under his blanket and he lays down I scoot closer to him and lay on his chest. I feel his hands slide down past my waist and I sigh feeling like all of the air is being sucked out of me, he rolls on top of me and kisses me passionately.

"Toby" I moan as he pulls my clothes off he does the same and I feel his cold lips touch my neck. "I won't let you go Lily" he whispers and I feel everything around me swarm, I keep moaning and he smiles. "I love you" he kisses me again and I smile back. "I love you too" I whisper.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel Toby's arms wrapped around me his warmth makes me want to stay in this bed all day, I move a little bit and I feel him pull me close and his brings my shoulder to his lips. "Don't leave yet" he strokes my hair and I giggle. I turn around and lay on his bare chest, I close my eyes and take a deep breath

"Lily?" He asks looking down at me I smile and look up. "Yeah?" He smiles and strokes my hair sliding his hand down my back. "I'm so glad I have you, and I was wondering if you'd marry me" he mumbles and my eyes widen, I push myself up to look down at him. "What?" I ask and he smiles grabbing a small black box from his nightstand.

"Marry me, that way you won't have to leave and we can spend the rest of our days together" I smile and nod he opens the box and I see a beautiful diamond ring glowing at me. He plucks it off of the stand and slips it onto my finger I pull him close and kiss him, he pulls my body closer and kisses me again.

Before we can do anything he jumps out of the bed and puts on some boxers and a tank top, he throws me my white bra and panties with pink lace and one of my tank tops with a frog on it and a pair of skinny jeans. I change and we walk down the stairs together he walks into the living room and sits on the couch I rummage through the cabinets and pull out some blueberry and chocolate muffin mix.

I mix both in two different bowls and pour the batter into the paper holders covering the metal, I slide the blueberry muffins in first and set the timer and start on the chocolate ones. I pour them into the holders and walk over to Toby I sit on his lap and he puts his hands on my waist, I feel him kiss my neck and I feel pain grasp a hold of where he kissed me.

"Ah" I groan lightly touching the place he kissed, I feel two large scratches and the timer beeps. "Hun did you bite me last night?" I ask walking over to the stove and taking out the muffins without and gloves on. "Yeah....why? Does it hurt?" He stands up and walks over to me looking at my neck. "Yeah it hurt a little when you kissed me there" I look at him and he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" he holds me close and I hug him back. "But hopefully last night was just as amazing for you as it was for me" he gives me a grin and picks up the chocolate muffins and sets them in the oven. I turn to the island to wash some plates and I see a pack of cigarettes next to the sink. "Who's are these?" I ask picking them up.