Chapter 5

Unexpected

Chapter Five: Confession

Toby walks me to the nurses office once we get there he stops in the door way and grabs my shoulder. "Be safe and get better" he squeezes my shoulder and walks away. "Next" I hear the nurses voice call and I walk up to her.

"What's wrong?" She asks noticing the condition I'm in. "I'm not feeling well can you check my temperature please?" I ask and she nods taking out the thermometer. She takes it out of my mouth and looks at it.

"Go lie down I'll call your mother" she says gesturing her head to the beds. I lie down and look at the clock then close my eyes. I think of how Toby saved me today I didn't even see him this morning. Hmm. He was probably right behind me the whole time.

"Lily come on you need rest" I hear my moms voice and my eyes shoot open. I must have fallen asleep.

We get in the car and she turns down the radio. "The movers got your TV installed, your microwave installed near your fridge and they have your lights hanging off of the walls and ceilings." She smiled at me and I smiled back at her. "Thanks mom" I say weakly.

We get home and I slowly walk up the stairs. "Remember I have to work late so try to get some sleep." She yells to me and I nod walking up the stairs and finally reaching my room. I walk over to my room and pull the mattress out and set it in front of my TV, I set everything up and lie down with the remote in my hand.

I turn on my DVD player and watch the credits. I hear a loud knock on my window and see the window open Toby climbs through and closes the window. "Toby what are you doing here?" I ask and he smiles while lying down with me on my bed.

"I came to see you, you know keep you company" he pauses and looks at the TV "What are you watching?" He asks watching the credits with me. "Don't laugh please" I pause, look down and sigh. "I'm watching Twilight..........I always watch the series when I'm sick" I smile and he smiles to he laughs a bit and looks at me.

"I like Twilight except that they sparkle the rest I like" He looks at me then looks behind me and puts his arm around me and hands me a cup of water. I press play and the movie starts his arms still around me I hear my mom coming upstairs. "Toby get in the closet my mom is coming go" I whisper and he runs to my closet and closes it.

"Honey I'm going to work ok if you need anything you can call and ask the neighbors ok? Bye" She waves goodbye and closes the door as I hear the front door close I sigh.

"Come on out it's safe" I say and he smiles and jumps back onto my bed he puts his arm around me again and I blush.

After we finish the first movie we go to the second. "I wonder why he leaves her" I say putting a few m&ms in my mouth while watching the dramatic scene where Edward leaves Bella.

"Well because he wants to protect her from himself it's hard but it's what he has to do" Toby says I can feel his eyes on me I smile but still look at the screen.

After a few hours we finish the series and I try to sleep Toby stays because he wants to make sure I get better.

I cuddle up with myself and shiver only half asleep I scoot a little closer to him and feel his arm wrap around me and keep me close to him. I rest my head on his chest and snuggle closer to him. "Lily? I need to ask you something" I hear his soft sleepy voice whisper in my ear.

"Go ahead ask away" I whisper weakly and I feel him exhale a long sigh. "Once you get better will you go on a date with me? I really like you" I feel his arm let me go and I grin. "Of course I will" I say while pulling his arm back around me.

Toby's P.O.V.

I will tell her tomorrow I just hope he doesn't get in my way he will try to get her and I won't let that happen. "Toby?" Her weak whisper interrupts my thoughts. "Yes?" I ask and she looks up at me. "Can I tell you something that has been bugging me lately?" She asks and I nod.

"Last night I had a dream about us and I heard you screaming for me I couldn't see you someone had their hand over my mouth and after you screamed for me a second time two men had thrown me onto train tracks I couldn't get up myself my hands were tied you came to get me but they tazed you and took you away and left me there to be hit with the train the end of my dream was me getting hit by the train" She says taking in a deep breath.

I smile and hold her close she cuddles with me and relax as do I. "Good night Toby" I hear her soft voice whisper and I grin. "Goodnight Lily sweet dreams" I say and close my eyes almost falling asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this chapter vote, comment and share hoping to get a lot of votes and reads on this story so I'll need help well bye<333333333333