Chapter 12

Unexpected

Chapter Twelve: He Is Not A Dragon

I wake up in a scramble of blankets and I see Toby's black hair across the bed and I poke his head. "Mmmm what!" Toby yells tired. "Fine I won't cuddle with you or make you any breakfast you can just fend for yourself" I say standing up forgetting I'm just wearing underwear and Toby's shirt. "No!" He yells as he runs up to me and picks me up. He runs back to the bed and throws me on it. "Toby I have to make breakfast" I giggle as he crawls on top of me.

"Well it can wait I want something from you" he smiles at me his hair all messed up. He leans close to me and kisses me softly as his hand intertwines with mine it starts to get intense. He pulls me up on his lap and his hand runs through my hair. "Stop" I whisper in between our kisses but he kisses me harder every time I try to pull away. As our tongues touch he pushes me back down and I wrap my legs around his back. "Toby.............Stop" I whisper as he kisses me again I pull on his hair trying to make him stop.

His claws come out and as his hands reach my arms he accidentally scratches my arm I push his hands away and he stops realizing what he did. Blood slowly slides down my forearm and I run to the bathroom to grab a band aid. "I'm so sorry" he says as he gets into the bathroom he rubs my shoulders and kisses one of them. "It's ok it's just a little scratch" I say looking at him through the mirror I turn around he smiles at me. He leans over and kisses me and I set my hands on his shoulders I pull back as he gets closer to me.

"We can't get carried away I still have to make breakfast" I smile at him and he doesn't move his arms away from my waist. "I want to get carried away though" he complains his hands moving down to my lower thighs I grab them and move them to my hips. "Well you have patients and if you don't then get some" I say walking out of the bathroom and into the kitchen I grab the frozen waffles and stick them in the toaster.

"So why are we here?" I ask and he sighs. "There are so many reasons" he says standing next to me now. "Well give me one" I say as the toaster pops up flinging the waffles in the air just to fall back in the toaster. "I'm trying to keep you hidden from the council" he mumbles and I look at him. "The council?" I ask as I put two more in the toaster and throw the other two on a plate and drizzle it in syrup. "Yeah it's nothing you should know about" he says grabbing a fork and cutting into my awesome waffles.

"Toby last time I said that I got my hair pulled by a blonde who thinks I'm a bitch" I say with a serious look now. "It's a kind of government that enforces laws for vampires" he looks at me and I smile as the other set of waffles pop up. "What's the name the Volturi?" I laugh as I do the same with my waffles. "No it's the Teras" he says and I give him a questioning look. "It's Greek for monster" he mumbles and I look down remembering what happened a few days ago.

I push my waffles aside and look at him through the corner of my eye. "Are you ok?" He asks and getting closer to me. "Yeah I'm fine" I whisper and he takes my hand. "Lily I'm sorry I never meant to do this but smelling your scent on Nathan made me so angry I just wanted to take you away from there so we could be alone and now I know that I'm doing this all wrong" I look away as he leans his head onto mine. "I'll bring you home today" he whispers as he kisses my head a loud knock emerges from the other side of the door.

"Pack your bag and get into the other room I'll be there in a second" Toby says looking at the door and I start to get scared. "Toby what's wrong?" "Just do it ok I'll be there in a minute just pack your bag and go into the other room ok?" He grabs my arm and lightly pushes me towards the bags. As I quickly pull a pair of pants on I shove the rest of my clothes into my bag and pull on my brown leather jacket I put my hair up and push my converses on. Toby throws his bags into the other room and I do the same as he puts on his gray sweatshirt he pulls the hood over his head and I stop and look at him.