Chapter 2

Unexpected

Chapter Two: Someone who doesn't laugh

I walk out of the school and smile on my way out. Meredith and I actually have a lot in common. I start my way home and think of the next day. I hear loud music boom from the house next to mine I look at the beautiful house and jump at the sight of a guy looking at me. His dark blue eyes were almost hidden from wavy black hair. I look away and start walking to my house.

I get inside and quickly walk upstairs I throw my bag on my bed and walk downstairs and outside.  I walk into the woods not far but far enough to find a river. It's so beautiful. "Is it real?" I jump at the sound of a guys voice. I turn around and see the guy who was staring at me through the window.

I nod and look away. "If you are talking about my hair than yes it's real" I say annoyed. He chuckles and smiles at me. "Excuse my error I meant to say are you real because I'm not basically I am asking you are you invisible or are you too visible?" His smile grew at the curiosity on my face.

"I'm too visible because of my hair but after the first day I'm invisible the whole year" I say looking at him. His smile had disappeared but a small smile had emerged back on his face.

"You are like me that might be a good thing" He walks a little closer to me. My heartbeat increases but I smile at him and laugh a bit.

"So why weren't you at school today?" I ask curiously. "I decided to be fashionably late today don't worry I'll be there tomorrow" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"What is your number?" He asks and I smile."2075550676 I have to go before my mom gets home........ I guess I'll talk to you later?" I ask and he nods.

I walk inside my house and walkup to my room with a giant smile on my face. I like him but he probably has a girlfriend and anyways I'm not ready for a relationship so for right now we are just friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the short chapter I'm using my tablet so it's really hard bye <333333333