Chapter 8 Part 2

Unexpected

Chapter Eight Part Two: Shit Has Clearly Hit the Fan

I run back to where the alcohol is and refresh my drink. "I didn't think you'd be here" I hear Nathan's voice and I turn around. "I mean with your ankle and all but seriously I never meant to hurt you" he smiles at me and steps closer slowly moving small strands of hair away from my eyes.

"Let me make it up to you" his finger tips slowly slide down to my neck then he slides them down my arm and he grabs my hand. "Nathan I can't you choked me and you almost killed me you really think I'd-" he cuts me off putting his fingers up to my lips.

"I'm not asking for forgiveness I'm asking for a chance to make it up" he pulls me closer to him and I nod pushing him away he smiles and leads me through the house he brings me upstairs.

As we start walking up I see Meredith and her eyes wide open. I look at her worried and she quickly walks over to me. Nathan stops and starts talking to a friend.

"Lily what the hell are you doing?" Meredith asks and I look around for Toby. "Trying not to get murdered go get Toby tell him Nathan is here and he wants to show me something he will know what it means" I look at her afraid and she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I have no idea where he is" Meredith looks at me afraid. "Then find him please I need him" I beg and she nods.

"Let's go" I hear Nathan whisper in my ear and I nod. We walk into the room next to Meredith's. As I look around I see a few guys passed out and the room is a mess. "Why are we here?" I ask curiously and he smiles. "Well do you want to get drunk or not?" Nathan asks and I smile.

I grab a beer and drink it all within twenty seconds. I feel Nathan's hands on my shoulders and I giggle. "Nathan what are you doing?" I ask trying my best to get drunk.

"Something I always do with Toby's girlfriends" He smiles and pushes me onto the bed he puts pressure on my shoulders as I see his evil smile I grab an empty bottle and hit him with it. I hear the bottle break then his laughter. What the hell?

I look at him his face covered in cuts as he bends his head down closer to me I see his cuts disappear. Shit!

Toby's P.O.V.

I walk outside scanning the place looking for Lily. I turn around and see a guy with similar hair as mine but cut a little but shorter. "Hey Toby!" I hear him yell and I smile. "Hey Jackson have you seen Lily anywhere?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Wait you don't think Nathan took her? I mean he can manipulate people very well he could have her now-" Jackson gets cut off.

"Toby!" I hear a girl shout and I jump. "Lily told me to get you she said to tell you that "Nathan is here and wants to show her something" what does that mean?" Meredith asks with eyes filled with fear for her best friend. I look at her then at Jackson then back at her.

"It means she's in danger" I start to walk inside and Meredith follows. "Where are they?" I ask and she grabs my arm. "Ok don't be mad at her but she told me everything and I think he's going to kill her" she screams over the crowd and I look at her seriously. "If we aren't quick enough he could do worse now tell me where they went!" I shout and she points upstairs and I look over at Jackson nod.

I run up the stairs and kick the first door open and see no one. I walk over to the next one and kick it but it doesn't open. "Lily!" I shout and I kick the door again still doesn't move.

Lily's P.O.V.

"Nathan stop!" I shout as he leans in and kisses me he removes his hands from my shoulders starts to lift up my shirt. I push him off and run to the door I try to move the giant dresser in the way but it doesn't move. I shove my arm behind it I quickly unlock it. I feel his hands grab my waist and lift me up I scream as he throws me back onto the bed.