Epilouge

Welcome to the last chapter :) Thank you so very much for reading this story. 

I didn't expect to get this much reads/comments/votes for it. It was just a random idea I had. But I'm really happy it has gotten this much. Thank you so much for your time. 

Hope you enjoy the ending. 

~*~*~ 

"Kayley, they said to be down there in five." 

I turned around, Harry stood at the door in a black suit with a deep purple vest underneath, I sighed nervously. "Can you tell how nervous I am?" 

Harry smiled slightly, "yes. But you look beautiful." 

I looked at the mirror and sighed smoothing out the satin material. My brown hair was put up in a bun that resembled a flower underneath a white veil that reached the floor just before my dress fanned out behind me. I was getting married today, after four years of being together officially, I was marrying George Weasley. 

"Come on," Harry beckoned me toward him, I took a shaky breath and followed him down the stairs rather slowly. 

I looked down at my white dress and smiled, it had small diamonds that were woven into the fabric that spanned across my body. 

"Wow, Kayley. Don't you look ravishing," I looked up to see Bill and Charlie smiling, wearing matching outfits to Harry's. Bill was holding his daughter, Victorie in his arms as she squirmed. 

"Aunt Kay! Aunt Kay!" She held out her arms to me, trying to get away from her father's grip. 

"Thank you," I grinned and hugged Victorie tightly as Bill laughed. 

"Come on, it's starting," Harry tapped my shoulder. 

I took a deep breath and grabbed my bouquet of blue lilies and snap dragons, I followed Harry outside to see the tent set up and waiting. It looked so big and intimidating as I stepped closer. Harry took my arm, leading me to where I needed to stand. 

"Deep breaths, see you later," Harry grinned. 

"I'll be the one getting married," I grinned. 

Harry walked off just as the music started, I took a deep breath and slowly walked until I was standing in the aisle of the tent. Chairs were situated on either side of me, but I kept my eyes ahead. Forcing my legs to walk slowly as George stood at the end of the aisle beneath the altar we'd draped with roses and tulips. Ron, Harry, Bill, Percy, and Charlie stood beside George while Hermione and Ginny stood across from them. 

It wasn't long before George and I both said I do and we were finally married.

~*~*~

"Didn't Bill and Fleur just have their first child?" George asked as he shaved away his stubble. "Now Harry and Ginny are pregnant--"

"So are we," I called. 

I heard the electric razor make a bad noise before George started cursing, he walked out of the bathroom and was in the doorway in seconds. Holding toilet paper to his cheek as it bled profusely. He looked slightly pale as he stammered. 

"What did you say?" He asked as he stammered, his hand clutching the doorway. 

"I said: so are we. As in, we're having a baby too," I raised an eyebrow. I hadn't thought of how to tell George that we were having a baby. This seemed a better time than any. 

George ran forward and hugged me tightly, "we're having a baby?" 

"Yes, actually...in six months." I coughed. George stepped away, looking confused, I took his hands and smiled, "they say that its a high probability for a miscarriage or something horrible and to not discuss the pregnancy until around the third month. It's been that long," I grinned.