Chapter 1

Camila

So, today is actually Saturday and actually there's nothing fun to do except playing on omegle. Yup, that's my favorite thing to do.

I like to chat people even they don't know and that's why I don't have many friends in real life because I spent too much on internet.

I opened my laptop and started to type omegle.com. I started to chat everyone there and had some interests with me.

I typed "guitars" in the box, waiting until a stranger said hi. A minute later, I thought my wifi working so slow but then someone greeted me.

We decided to talk about guitar as well and songs too. We clicked so much like it's so cool everything I typed, he always agreed.

"Btw, what's your name?" I asked,

"I'm Shawn Mendes, how about you?" he answered,

"I'm Camila Cabello, can we turn into video, I wanna see ya face :D" I typed,

"Sure," he said and he turned it into a video call.

I surprised but he looks so cool. Probably, I might say he looks hot. And probably, I looked like an egg right now.

"Well, hi," I greeted as I teeth-smiled.

"Hahaha, you're funny," he said and makes me blushed.

"Hey, do you have any social media or phone number?" I asked,

"Yeah-yeah," he said as he told his social media and his phone number,

"Where do you live?" I asked,

"Canada, you?" he said,

"Miami! Wow, kinda far from here. I hope we get to meet each other soon," I said,

"Yeah, I hope so. Oh, I gotta go, I have to help my mother as well, bye, see you later on messages or everything hahaha," he said as he waved his hand to me, I waved back.

I decided to turn off my laptop. That was a very nice meet and he looks so nice too.

Shawn

Today, I talked and met a girl on omegle. She looks very pretty, very nice and very funny, I can see.

We talked everything about guitars and music too. It's fun to talk with her. Really fun. I've never been talk with someone that very clicked with me like this.

I got her phone number too because we exchanged our numbers on the video call. I really hope I can meet her very soon.

I jogged down from my room to the downstairs and helped to clean the house with Aaliyah. I can't even stop thinking about that girl.

"Shawn, what are you thinking about? You looked like just fall in love," Aaliyah teased,

"What? No, I'm not falling in love with everyone, you don't understand anything, sister," I said as I rolled my eyes.

I moved to another part in my house and still thinking about Camila.

Should I text her later? Yes.

Hours later, I'm back in my room. I unlocked my phone and opened my contacts to find Camila and texted her.

I kinda nervous with this. I've never been like this before, this is so crazy to me.

shawn: well hi, do you still remember me? hahaha x

Minutes later, Camila finally replied my message.

camila c: hiii! 😜 sorry for the late reply, my cousins are coming so i have to babysit them for a while. ofc, i remembered you! 😂

shawn: so, what are you doing right now? 😊

camila c: nothing, just chill out, wby?

shawn: well, just playing guitar, making songs hahaha

camila c: wow that's very cool, i liked to write songs but i've never showed it to everyone hehe

shawn: you should show me some, if you want to 😝

camila c: sure, i'd like to! sorry, it's almost midnight and probably i will wake up very very late if i sleep later. good talk and ttyl 😄💕

shawn: yeah, sure, it's okay. have a sweet dream and goodnight 💕

And we stopped. Ugh, I think I have a feeling for her. Is she have the same feelings for me? Probably, not. Because ugh our messages just so flat like nothing's fun.

I have to make it fun later, but how? Shit, I can't even focused on this. I really really liked her, but I haven't meet her.

Tomorrow morning, I jogged around my house because I want to keep myself healthy as well.

And as usual, I still thinking about Camila. Uh, this is very annoying but I really want to meet her.

Camila

Yesterday has been so crazy to me. I met Shawn on omegle. I've never been acting like this for a guy through any social media and this is the first time of it.

He texted me last night. Uh, I really like his attitude, I mean he's very nice and kind.

I started to like him, but not love him. I'm still scared if he's fake or not but I would really like to meet him very very soon and hang out with him.

I decided to text him first, I hope this is not crazy at all.

camila: hi, shawn! sorry to bother you this morning, can you tell me your address or somewhere that near your house? i probably have some plans to go canada very soon :) x

Hours later, he still didn't answer my text. I felt so embarrassed right now, I hate myself. I'm totally embarrassing myself this time.

But finally, he answered my text.

shawn m: sorry for a very late reply haha umm sure i'll text you later ok ;)

-------

a/n: i finally release this new book. probably i'm going to spend time more with this book but i'll make sure that i'm still posting another chapter SWAS book.

vote if you think very new chapter is good and comment below what you think!! 🤗