Chapter 18

Shawn

I can't believe that Camila changed to like this. I feel like I'm such an asshole for her. She don't deserve myself on her life. I can't believe this.

Kate was back to her home and I don't know when will she come back because I really don't care. I missed the old Camila, the funny Camila. I missed everything about her.

I can't believe this happened to me. Should I left Kate for Camila?

Yes. The answer is a fucking yes.

I know. I should left Kate for Camila. I dated her only to cover my heart broken because Camila is with his boyfriend. And now, when she's alone, I'm not there for her because I have Kate.

I kept thinking Camila every time, I just can't enjoy my food because I can't stop thinking about Camila. She haven't nobody there with her, I mean she has her parents and her sister, but she ever told me that she needs somebody for her.

And I can't be that somebody for her. I'm just a dick for her.

I can't help anymore, so I called her. She doesn't answer it, but then I tried to call her for two times and she answered it.

"Yup? It's Camila," she said,

"I know you're Camila, damn," I said as I rolled my eyes because of her words,

"Who are you? It's unknown," she said.

What the fuck she did to my number. Is she delete it?

"It's Shawn, how did you forget me?" I asked, with curious tone,

"Oh, sup? I was deleting some numbers that aren't active last night, so you might be get deleted last night," she explained.

She didn't even say sorry to me. I don't care, I don't need her apologize because I need her right now.

"Oh, okay. Um, nothing, how are you, sista?" I asked,

"Good, perfectly good. I like being alone right now," she said.

What does 'I like being alone right now' mean? I'm confused with her these past times.

"You okay?" I asked, worriedly,

"I'm perfectly good, Shawn," she said with flat voice of her.

She's not perfectly good. She is not that okay. She's hurting. I know it.

"Hey, we're still best friends, right? Can I go Miami next week?" I asked,

"I think, we are. But I'm not sure if you can go to Miami next week," she said,

It makes me really confused with no reason. She makes me confused as fuck. I don't know what I really should do right now.

"Um, whatever, I'll go to Miami, tomorrow," I said as I checked the plane schedule if there's any schedule to Miami.

"Okay," she said,

"Why we sounds so flat? Can we talk about something?" I said,

"I don't think we sounds that flat," she said.