Chapter 6

Shawn

It's already 6 months since I went on a vacation. Just like what Camila said, I got familiarity with the weather in Miami and it makes me want to stay longer, but I have college.

And now, I'm already at Canada and doing my college.

I really want to invite Camila to Canada. I really want to invite her to meet my family here. She invited me and I met all of her family.

"Shawn, eat your food," Aaliyah broke everything on my mind. This is why I sometimes hate her but I love her a lot.

"Shut up," I said as I get out from my seat,

Aaliyah and both of my parents got confused on me. I know, this is actually not myself. But I missed Camila so bad, she can makes me happy even though her jokes are sometimes not too funny.

I locked my door and opened my laptop. I decided to chat her again and call her on video call.

shawn: hey x do you want a video call? miss u bad

mila: yeah yeah sure wait

I called her and she directly pick the call up really fast.

"Hiiiii," Camila greeted. It was really great to see her beautiful face. I miss everything about her.

"Hiiiii, how are you?" I asked, she's just like as always. She's so smiley and she looks so fucking happy.

"I'm very good. I got good news!!!!" she said as she clapped her hands and teeth-smiled at me.

"What is it?" I asked, nervously. Very nervous.

"I got a boyfriend, hehehehe this is not important at all but yeah he's on his way to here," she said. My heart suddenly stop beating. I looked at her for awhile.

I can't even think clearly.

"Hey, you ok?" she said, confusedly. I'm not okay at all, Camila. I want you so bad. I really want you so bad. But, you already someone's.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine. Who is his name?" I asked,

"His name is Jack, he's in the same major like me," she answered.

I broke. I'm so broke to hear this. I'm hurt as fuck. I really hope that she knows that I'm broke and hurt at all. Thanks for the happiness, Camila.

"Hey, I have to go. There's many assignments to do, hehe," I lied,

"Thank you for answering the call, I want to know how are you," I continued,

"Hey, don't worry. We still can be best friends, don't leave me, please. I still need you," she pleaded.

"I won't," I said, broke smiled to her.

That's very good call. I missed her and she got a boyfriend. Cool. What a very good day, thank you. I hate my life.

I never knew this is gonna happening to me. I hate myself. I hate Camila, not too much. I hate her for having a boyfriend.

Camila

Shawn called me today. I missed him so bad. But, he looks pale. After I said that I got a boyfriend.

I have a boyfriend to forgot that kiss. I want to forget all those things, especially the kiss.

That was my very first kiss, and that was very beautiful. But I really have to forget about it.

"Hi, babe," Jack opened the door and kissed me on my neck.

"Hi," I said,

"You looked pale, what happened? You sick?" he asked,

"Nothing, I'm good. You want some food? I cooked a food," I offered to cover what happened to myself.

I feel bad about Shawn. I doesn't mean to hurt him at all but I want me and him to forgot everything.

As I opened the fridge, I literally feel that the tears started to streaming down on my face.

"Hey, what happened?" Jack asked, I kept silent.

"Can you tell me what happened?" he kept asking what happened to me. I really don't want him to know everything about me and Shawn.

"Nothing, hey, I'm okay," I said as I kissed his lips to make sure that I'm okay when I'm actually not.

He decided to looking around at my dorm. I actually slept alone here because I asked to be alone at my room so I actually don't have any roommate here.

"Who is this? Is that your ex?" he suddenly asked, he showed a picture of Shawn and I.

I shocked when he asked about this picture and my heart stopped when said ex.

"Noope, that's my best friend from Canada, he's a great guy. I missed him," I said as I put back the photo from Jack's hand.

"Wow, okaay," he said as he wided his eyes,

"I love you, don't worry," I said as I pecked his lips.

For the truth, I missed him so much. I wanted to be with him like right now. Shit, I have Jack. Camila, why are you stupid? You have Jack. All in your mind is Jack not Shawn.

Why do I keep thinking about Shawn? I'm such a hoe, I hate myself.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" Jack asked,

"Umm, later. I got a lot of assignments," I said as I sighed.

"Lemme help you," he said as he wrapped his arms onto my shoulder.

Jack is such a good guy. I love him but I love Shawn more. I love Shawn besides my parents, I mean I love Jack too. Shit, this is so complicated.