Chapter 27

Shawn

I woke up with no Camila beside me. Oh, probably she's in the kitchen but I didn't hear someone's cooking. I didn't hear someone in the bathroom too.

I looked out the lounge room and nobody there but there's a letter on the table beside the TV. I wonder what is it so I took it.

Good morning, Shawn. Um, yeah, so glad that you find and read this. I am now flying back to Mexico to freshen up my mind. I don't know when will I come back there to Miami. But, the bad news is.... I'm sorry, we broke up now. We're done. You are supposed to be my light but I felt dark inside of me. Well, I love you so much, and please never contact me again.

Camila.

I shed my tears. Fuck, I never cried like this before. Why did she leave me alone here? I moved here only for her and now she left me.

I decided to go to Camila's house just to make sure if she really going back to Cuba like she ever did. I'm so fucked up right now, this is all my fault. I know she's still mad about what I did two days ago.

As I arrived, I knocked the door directly. "Hello, Sinu. Is Camila here?" I asked to Sinu,

"Camila just went to Mexico this morning, what happened? You guys broke up?" Sinu said,

"Uhm, yeah, I think, I don't know," I said with confused tone,

"Do you want to come in? I can make you tea," Sinu offered,

"No, thanks a lot, Sinu. I really have to go now," I said,

I walked from Camila's house to my car with full of weakness. I can't believe this is actually happened. Fuck, I ruined my life, I ruined everything.

I tried to call Camila but her phone doesn't active at all. Shit, I'm so stupid. That's why Camila bwas so quiet yesterday.

Camila

I am now on my way back to Mexico to meet all of my family here. Well, I hope I survived from Shawn. I should really forget him.

As I arrived at Mexico, my dad picked me up. Yeah, my dad was here for months because he got something to do and my mom and Sofi stayed in Miami.

"Hey, dad. Miss you," I said as I hugged him,

"Miss you, too, baby. How's Shawn?" he asked,

"Um, I don't know. I broke up with him," I said,

"What happened to you, guys? So, that's why you wanted to go to Mexico?" he asked,

"I'll tell you later, we should put my suitcase in baggage first, and I'll tell you what happened," I said as I brought my suitcase to my car.

I got in to the car and my dad turned it on. I turned on the radio because the car was so quiet.

My dad turned low the volume which makes me confused. "Dad.." I said,

"Tell me what happened with you and Shawn," he said.

"Okay, okay. I literally overreacted with Shawn. I mean I got jealous all the time, he needs to be free. I don't want he's being crazy because of me. You get it, dad?" I explained,

"Yeah, I get it. You should explain to him, you can't leave him just like that. I never teach you to be like this girl, okay?" he said,

"Hmm, okay. But I want to have some holiday here in Mexico, please," I said

"But you really should call him later," he said and I nodded.

Sorry dad, I can't do what you exactly told me. I know I'm being not a good girl right now, I need my free time, I can't being stuck with Shawn.

Minutes later, we're arrived at the house. I decided to bring my suitcase from the car and clean up myself.

I walked in to my room where I supposed to be hanging out all the time where my family and I went back to Mexico while we're on holiday.

I threw myself on the bed and looked up to the ceiling and asking myself. Did I do something wrong? Is it wrong to leave Shawn all alone there in Miami?

I shook my head and forgot everything what I just asked to myself. I really want to enjoy and having fun here in Mexico, I don't want to be depressed all the time.