Chapter 9

Camila

Shawn literally asked me to go the swim arena a few moments ago. He pulled me onto the water and makes my clothes, I mean, his clothes got really wet.

This is why sometimes I hate Shawn because he's sometimes a jerk but I love him, as my brother or my best friend or more, I don't know.

"Let's go on a battle," he said, I don't listen him because I get mad on him,

"Aye, you mad?" he said again, but I kept my mouth to not say anything.

"If you scared about the clothes, you can put it off and put on my zipper hoodie, it's big too right," he continued to say words,

"Ugh, okay, okay. What do you want?" I said,

He swam closer to me. Very close. He pulled my body closer to me. My heart beats so much that it usually did.

"I want....." he started to say the words,

"What? You made me nervous as shit," I said,

"I want to...... tickle you!" he said and he laughed so hard. I really hate when Shawn tickled me, it's really bad and I'm going to so annoying and I don't want to annoy himself.

"Stop, oh god!" I said as I splashed the water on his face,

"Oh, you wanna start the water fight? Okay, okay, watch out!" he said as he splashed the water.

Moments later, the officer came into the swim arena and wanted us to go out from the arena because it's about to closed.

"Why is this so cold?" I said with my freezing tone, really it's so cold.

"Let me ride you back to my dorm, jump," he said as he offered the back.

I love everything about Shawn, from the looks, everything. I sometimes love his mind but sometimes he's such a jerk for prank me all the time.

Few minutes later, as we arrived at his dorm, I decided to take a warm shower and wear Shawn's clothes again because I left my suitcase at the car.

"How was it?" he asked as stepped our from the bathroom,

"Great, but tired," I said,

"Umm, you should go get take your rest, I don't want you to be sick, okay?" he said as he rubbed my wet hair, I nodded.

"Good," he said.

-------

I slept in peace. I mean, this nap was actually the best nap I've ever took. As I opened my eyes, I see no around on every side of his dorm.

I unlocked my phone and I saw there's so many messages and missed calls from Jack. This is such a nightmare.

One of them is,

"Babe, where are you? I came to your dorm and you're not there. Can you tell me asap? Missed you x"

I actually missed him too but he will get mad if I'm here all alone in Canada with Shawn. He will get mad at me so much.

I ignored those messages and try to text Shawn and asked where is he right now and why is he left me alone at his dorm.

"Shawn, where are you?" I texted him but he doesn't replied.

Shawn

I was at cafe. I was thinking Camila all alone. The only thing and person that's on my mind is Camila. I was so depressed about her. I felt so dark right now.

Minutes later as I walked home, Camila texted me. She asked me where I have been. I know I left her alone at my dorm.

I opened the door and Camila was crying at the corner of the kitchen.

"Camila, what happened? Ssh, I'm here, don't be scared," I said as I comfort her,

"I'm scared, why did you left me? Please, don't leave me alone," she said.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I said as I kissed her head. She hugged me so tight like she'll never let me go.

"Okay, get up. I'll make you coffee or tea," I said as I helped her to get up.

"Shawn, I don't know how to tell my boyfriend, I don't tell him that I'm going to Canada right now," she said as she sat on the sofa.

"Do you want me to tell him?" I asked as I poured the tea into a cup,

"No, no, please, no. He will get jealous and mad at me. Please, he seems didn't like you since he saw pic of us on my dorm," I explained,

"Well, don't reply any message from him," I said, "That's the best alternative," I continued as I gave her the tea.

"You know what? I want to stay here forever, Miami was kinda sucks right now. My life just got ruined," she said as she laid down her head on my shoulder.

"You can," I said,

"But how? How can I tell my family? How can I leave Jack, I do really love him but I want to stay here, in Canada," she said. Her words when she said she really loves Jack just distracting my brain. I can't even think clearly.

I suddenly go keep myself silent.

"Shawn, are you listening?" Camila said,

"Yeah, yeah, I am," I said as she broke what I am thinking about,

"What do you think?" she asked,

"I don't know, it's truly up to you and based from your heart," I said because I can't even think clearly.

I should've say it from the day when I was at Miami that I do love her very much.

-------

author's note: thank you so much omg theres a lot of readers! i love you guys so much for reading this story and keep going on because there's still a lot of things going on 😜

LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU 👏🏼👏🏼