Chapter 26

Camila

The sunlight woke me up because it's so bright and it went in from my window. I looked that Shawn is beside me. I was mad at him, I was totally mad at him.

"Shawn," I whispered as I put my hand on his muscular chest, but he just groaned. It's really cute.

I kissed him, he just smiled into the kiss. "Hey, wake up, I miss you," I said as I pulled away from the kiss.

I groaned because he didn't give me responses at all, like dude. I forgived him.

"Whatever, I'll go to take a shower," I said as I got out from the bed. But suddenly, he held my hand and pulled me back to my bed.

"You're never leaving me, right?" he asked,

"Never but at least if you ever leaving me," I said,

He smiled and suddenly kissed me. I just kissed him back in pleasure. He cupped my cheeks and ran his hands to my breasts and squeezed it which makes me gasp. I moaned a bit in a kiss.

"You're not going to work, today?" I asked as we pulled away from the kiss,

"N.o." he said,

"Oh, okay. I'm going to take a shower, you want to join?" I offered,

"Everything with you, my hot babe," he teased,

"Whatever," I said as I got out from my bed.

"Shit, I wanna fuck you so bad. Your body, damn, I wanna feel you so bad," he said as I walked to my bathroom, I just rolled in my eyes.

Shawn followed me to the bathroom as he pulled down his boxers. Damn, he's too hot for me.

I looked at his length as I bit my bottom lip. "Stop doing that, I'm going crazy for you," he said and we chuckled. We walked in to the shower, as our body pressed together.

"You know what? I'll punch Chloe as I meet her," I said as I put my hands around his neck as he put his hands on my waist.

"You know? I missed our good times like last night, that was very beautiful. Since the day I worked, I've always been thinking about you. And everytime I came home, sometimes you're already asleep," he said, I smiled.

We suddenly kissed under the water poured into our body. I know I missed him too, like so much.

Minutes later after we took a shower, we decided to go back to his apartment which is mine too. But, we decided to get our breakfast at Camila's and then we rode back to our apartment.

As we're arrived, Shawn and I were hanging out in the couch. Shawn laid his head on my lap while we're watching Harry Potter series, and thankfully we both like Harry Potter.

"Shawn, I never think that we're actually now like this, I mean, I always stay in my room and talking to people on omegle," I said as I played with his hair,

"How many exes you had?" I asked,

"That doesn't matter, Camila. The only I'm thinking right now that I have you and yeah, I love you," he said as he kissed my thigh,

He looked into my eyes, deeply. I cupped his cheeks and I kissed him. Sometimes, I felt so guilty that I always jealous about him. Should I even broke up with him?

"I love you too, let's continue," I said,

I loved him so much, but I can't be like that anymore. I really have to broke up with him and let him find another one who really understands him.

After we watched the movie, we decided to get lunch in the restaurant because I haven't buy much groceries.

"You all done?" he asked,

"Not yet, just wait in the car," I said.

As he walked out to the car, I brought out my suitcase from the closet. I put all of my clothes there, because I really have to leave him very soon.

After that, I decided to walked out and get in to the car. "Why you took so long?" he asked,

"Girls things," I said and smiled to him.

Shawn

We're taking lunch today in Wendy's because Camila didn't cook for lunch so we decided taking lunch outside. Camila was so quiet since our way to Wendy's until we arrived there.

After we ordered our meals, I decided to ask her what happened with her. I can't live with her like this. I missed the old Camila, the girl always having inside jokes and wants to do something stupid with me.

"Mila, are you okay?" I asked,

"What?" she answered seconds later after I asked her,

"Are you okay? You seems so quiet today," I said,

"Yeah, yeah. I'm totally okay, I'm fine," she said and smiled to me.

That's obviously not okay. I always know how girls act when she's not totally okay. She's not okay. What happened with her?

-------

It's already night and she haven't talked with me what happened with her today. I'm so curious and worried about her just in case that something bad happened with her.

I looked at her, sleeping peacefully. She seems so peaceful when she's sleeping. I can't lose her anymore. I did so many mistakes but she got a golden heart that she always forgive me.

I'm so lucky to have her.

-----

a/n: heyo! sorry for the short chapter because i suck lol

but i still hope that you like it and we'll see what happen in the next chapter. i think you already know what will happen in the next chapter, ryt?

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment ;)