Chapter 17

Camila

Shawn called me so many times. I didn't answer not because I'm mad at him, because I will be so jealous at him.

I fell asleep because I cried so much. I checked my phone there 56 missed calls from Shawn. I turned off my phone so he can have some free time with his girlfriend.

Jack is not like the past anymore, I felt so alone. Shawn must be busy with his girlfriend, yeah he is.

I turned on my phone again just to make sure if Jack messaged me or not. Oh, he's actually not but I got voice mails from Shawn.

"Camila, are you okay? Please, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. Please, forgive me. Are you jealous at me? I won't leave you alone, I love you so much, remember that? Please don't cut yourself, it bothers me a lot, Love, Shawn," he said.

His words touched my heart but I can't. I just really can't. I can't let him go of mine but now he's someone else.

I texted Jack to meet him at the cafe near my house, so he'll know.

----

I waited at the cafe for Jack but he still hasn't coming yet. I texted him again but minutes later, he's coming.

"What happened? You look depressed," Jack said as he lifted up my chin,

"Nothing but I think we should break up," I said as I took a sip of my coffee,

"Wait, what?" he shocked,

"You've heard me, right?" I said,

"But, what happened to you? Why did you want to break up with me?" he asked,

"Of course, you cheated on me, I saw you," I said,

"What? I didn't do that at all!" he said as he getting mad,

"I saw that with my own eyes, Jack, I'm sorry, but if you think you didn't do that, we should break up," I explained and left him alone at the cafe. I don't care about him anymore. I want to be alone right now.

As I arrived at my house, I directly jogged to my room and locked my door. I don't care about the world and even my parents or my sister. I love them so much but I really need my time.

I opened my laptop to find another new best friend. I really want to forget Shawn, I shouldn't remember him.

Minutes later, Shawn suddenly called me. I ignored his call. I know, I'm so jealous at him but I shouldn't do this. I'm just his best friend but I don't want to lose him because he got a girlfriend.

I talked to so many new people on omegle and I can't find another one like Shawn. I hate this, why can't find the new Shawn in my life.

I closed my laptop and laid myself on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

Why am I like this? Why am I always feeling empty while I have people around me?

My mind kept asking why and why. It does sucks, you know. When you have people that loved you but you still feeling empty as fuck. Yeah, that's how I feel right now.

I unlocked my phone and Shawn messaged me a lot. He do worried about me, I want to appreciate it but I don't know. Kate is so lucky to have Shawn around her, just as I am.

And a few minutes later, someone messaged me with unknown number.

'Hi, you must be Camila, right? I'm Kate, the girl that you met on the video call with Shawn. Hey, I'm just to make sure that you're okay because Shawn is really worried about you. He skipped his lunch and dinner and he hasn't sleep yet,' it said.