Chapter 2

Camila

It's been a month since Shawn and I being friends. That was totally great to being friends with him.

Their friends in Canada will be so lucky to have him in their life because he's such a caring person. I adore him a lot.

I was playing my laptop but I'm not opening omegle this time. I opened YouTube because he told me he did some covers, well he sang like me.

While I was opening the YouTube, Shawn called me over the FaceTime in my laptop.

I answered it, of course.

"Hey, Camila," he greeted. That was very nice to see his face again after a month.

"Well, hi there," I said with my cute tone but I think that's very annoying,

"Hey, I have a plan to go to Miami the day after tomorrow, will you pick me up at the airport? But if you don't want to, that's okay,"

"That would be my greatest pleasure, sure, what time?" I said with my heart beating so fast because I literally so excited.

"8:40 in the morning, I'll make sure the plane doesn't get delayed,"

"Yup, it's okay. I'll wait," I said calmly but actually I'm fuckin excited and can't wait for the moment.

"Wait, until when you're here?" I asked,

"Until the summer's done," he said and I smiled so big which is very annoying to me.

I'm sorry, Shawn if you feel so annoyed with my habit.

We talked everything about our family, our bad habits, yeah everything about each other.

"Hey, I must go, Mama is waiting for dinner in the downstairs," I said,

"Sure, talk to you later," he said and he turned off the video call.

I'm so excited to see Shawn for the very first time in my life. I've never meet him before, except on video calls.

I jogged down to my dining room.

"Who are you talking to in your room, Mila?" My dad asked,

"New friend, I got a new friend," I said,

"Who is it name?" Mom joined as she took her seat,

"His name is Shawn Mendes, he's from Canada. And he got a plan to go to Miami the day after tomorrow. Can I pick him up???" I begged,

"Sure, baby, but where is he gonna live?" Dad said,

"Hmm, I'll ask him later," I said.

We enjoyed our meals tonight. My mom is the best cook. I wish I can cook but I suck at it.

After dinner, I quickly helped my mom to cleaned up the table and then go back to my bed room.

I decided to opened my laptop again and Shawn was spamming my notifications, but that's okay.

I decided to texted him.

"Shawn, when you get to Miami, of course I'll pick you up, but where will you live?" I asked, hope he answered very soon.

"Oh fuck, I'm really sorry. Shit, I didn't think of that! Why am I that stupid?!?" he finally answered,

I decided to go to downstairs and talked about this with my Dad.