Chapter 22

Shawn

Now, I'm on my way to airport because I'm moving to Miami. I haven't tell Camila if today I'm going to Miami because I really want to surprise her, no matter what.

It's been a week since I talked to her about I'm moving to Miami. She still doesn't believe it though so I gotta surprise her like this.

I told her parents to do not tell her everything about I'm moving to Miami, I mean about the surprise because I don't want it to be ruined.

I just can't believe it I will live in Miami, for a very long time. I will work there and yeah meet the love of my life.

As I arrived to the airport, I decided to brought out all of my suitcases, yeah I brought a lot of suitcases and then I paid the taxi and I walked into the building.

I checked in my ticket and then they put my suitcases to the baggage. After that, I decided to go to the waiting room but I gotta go find some breakfast to eat, because I haven't eat because I'm super excited about this.

I texted Camila how is she right now and everything but still, I'm not telling her about this right now.

After an hour, finally my plane is coming so I decided to walk to my plane for Miami. I don't know how many I said this but I'm very super excited for Miami.

-------

After a very long time in plane, I'm finally arrived here in Miami, the place that I will live for a long time.

I decided to go to put my suitcases and then I searched the taxi and I'll go to Camila's house.

I texted her mom if Camila is home or not because I don't want to be failed. Thankfully, she's home right now and if she's going to somewhere, her mom will hold her until I come. I hope she doesn't get curious about it.

After that, I decided to find the taxi and go to Camila's house. I'm super excited to meet her face again, really excited about it. I can't wait to surprise her, because it's been a long time since 'the' break.

As I arrived there, I asked the driver to wait for hours and I will give him a bonus, and gladly he said yes.

I decided to walked in to the house and gladly she's not there. She's in her room, probably reading a book.

I hugged her parents and Sofi. After that, I decided to walk to the upstairs slowly so she might doesn't hear anything.

As I opened the door slowly, I looked a bit on her. She's wearing her headphones so she might not hearing the door opened.

"Well, good to see you again," I said,

She looked at me surprisingly. Really, I can see her shocked face. She put off her headphones and get up from her bed.

"Shawn! What are you doing here?" she asked, curiously.

"I told you, I moved to Miami," I said,

"You do?" she said,

"Yes, see, I'm here right now," I said,

"I can't believe you're actually here!" she said as she hugged me very tight,

I hugged her back. I can't believe I can feel her tiny body wrapped in my body. I feel so comfortable. It's very different when I hugged Kate because she's in the same height like me.

"You should believe that I'm here," I whispered,

"I love you, Mila. You should know that," I continued,