Chapter 20

Camila

Today is the day. The doctor will transfer my blood to Shawn's body. I hope my blood will works on his body.

"Ms. Cabello, you ready?" the nurse asked, I nodded and smiled to her.

I'm one hundred percent so nervous and afraid about this, but whatever. If Shawn is survived so that's the only happiness I've ever had.

Minutes later after the nurse took my blood for Shawn, I can't feel my arm. It is so weak.

"Drink," the nurse said as she gave me a glass of water.

After I drink, I decided to walked out from the room. Thankfully, my parents are not in the hospital because they trust me I can take care of Shawn.

"Shawn, I can't wait for you to wake up," I whispered as I looked at him from the window.

I thankfully had Kate's number so I can contact her to come to Miami and see her boyfriend. I will leave him until he wake up and see Kate's beside him.

I will now let him happy with Kate and never think about me again. I know I'm not the one for Shawn, there's so many girls out there and he got a perfect Kate for his life. I am just nothing.

Kate said that she will be ordering a ticket for Miami for tomorrow so she might be here when Shawn wake up.

I can't believe I did this to myself. I hurt myself for my beloved best friend. I love him and I want him to be happy. Without me. I'm just a distraction on his life.

"So, when will he wake up?" I asked to the doctor,

"Tomorrow, don't worry," he said as he tapped my shoulder and smiled at me. I smiled back and he walked away from me.

I really can't wait for Shawn to wake up. I'm really excited for this. Because after this accident, I will let Shawn happy with Kate. He has Kate and I have no one, I know that's depressing. But that's the only thing that I could do to make him happy.

--------

I woke up at the couch in the hall in front of Shawn's room. I looked at my watch and it's almost 9 a.m. Kate said she might be arrived here at 10 in Miami.

I stood up from the couch and went to restroom and asking myself at the mirror.

Am I ready to see this? Am I ready to being lonely forever because I have no one right now?

I kept asking myself with those questions. I know, I'm not ready but I can do this. I really can do this for Shawn. I do this only for my best friend.

I walked out from the restroom and back to the couch that I sat on. The only thing that I did there only playing my phone and looked at my watch.

I asked the doctor to check Shawn and make sure that he's okay right now. I looked a long blonde hair with a very great shaped body and tall walked closer to me.

"You are Camila, right? I'm Kate," she introduce herself.

Wow, she looked very good. Shawn found a very beautiful young lady. He is so lucky to have her.

"Where's Shawn? Can I come in?" she asked,

"Sure, sure," I said as I let her walked in to the room.

I never come in to the room until today. I will never come in until Kate asked me to come there because I have no permission to come to Shawn's room.