Chapter 4

Shawn

Today, Camila asked me to go to some good places that she knows here. Yeah, she's my tour guide for a few days.

"Shawn? You ready?" she said as she knocked my door,

"Yeah, yeah, I'll out soon," I said as I brushed my hair and put some perfume on my clothes,

I put my shoes on and stepped out from my bedroom.

I just realized that Camila is so tiny beside me, I didn't mean to show off but seriously, it's cute too btw.

"Bye, Mom and Dad," Camila said as she waved at her parents. I waved my hand at them too.

"So where are we going?" I asked,

"You'll see," she said.

First stop, Camila went to the gas station and fill it to the full tank.

After that, she left me in the car while she went to the little market there.

She's back with much of plastic bags with foods and drinks on it. And then, she continued to drive.

I can see Camila drove much away from her house or from this area. I kinda worried but I don't want to ask. We ate and drink on our trip.

"Mila, are you didn't get tired?" I asked,

"Nope,"

"When will we arrived?"

"Umm, 5 minutes later, maybe," she said as she kept her eyes on the road,

She's right. 5 minutes later, we arrived at a forest area. What will she doing there?

She brought out her backpack from the baggage on her car.

"C'mon," she said as she locked the car,

"We're about to hike, do you like hiking?" she asked as we walked in to the forest,

"Never been before but I think I'll like," I said.

We kept our eyes on the road and hiking on the forest, of course.

We hang out on the forest and talked about something find.

I love how Camila really loves about nature. She really loved trees, leaves and everything about nature.

After a long walk, we finally arrived at the waterfall. It's so beautiful.

We put our backpacks on a big rock so our bags doesn't get wet.

"Ah, finally!" she said as she put off her shoes and dipped her feet on the river.

I decided to joined her. It's very great to hang out here. I looked at this very clean water, we can see little rocks in the water.

Suddenly, she splashed me with the water.

"Hahaha, gotcha!" she said,

I decided to splashed her back and we're got onto a water fight. We laughed all day and we're getting wet.

Our clothes are wet as hell and we didn't bring any clothes to change. How smart are we.

I decided to put off my shirt making myself shirtless. She suddenly stared at my body for while. I looked at her with her wet hair which is makes her really hot.