Chapter 5

Shawn

I can't believe I kissed Camila last night. That was magical. I doesn't mean to rude but I have so much feelings for her. Maybe I already can say that I love her so much.

Her parents and sister leaving for a week because they're going to Mexico. I felt bad for Camila because of me, she can't join her family to go to her hometown.

"Mila, I'm so sorry," I apologized,

"For?" she asked confusedly,

"Because of me, you can't go back to your hometown," I said,

"Ah don't worry, it's okay. I want to spend time with you, too," she said.

Even though she already said that, I still feel bad about it.

"So, what you gonna do today?" I asked her,

"I don't know, can we stay home for today, my feet are hurt," she said,

"C'mon, lay down on the sofa, I'll give you a massage," I offered,

"No," she chuckled,

"Hey, don't mess with me. I'm a good massager," I said,

"Well, lemme see," she raised her shoulders,

She laid down on the sofa and her legs are on my lap.

"How is it?" I asked,

"Real good, but I think my feet doesn't hurt anymore," she said,

"Thank you so much, sir," she continued,

"Do not call me sir, but you're welcome,"

"Okay, sir," she joked, I'm done with her. I decided to tickle her until she's tired.

"Shit, Shawn stop!" she yelled,

"Won't stop until you apologize,"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, Shawn Mendes," she said,

I was on top of her. We looked each other intensely, made me want to kiss her so bad.

I started to lean in and kissed her. Her lips is so soft and fluffy. Moments later, she kissed me back.

Camila

My parents and sister were away to Mexico for a week to meet my grandparents.

I kinda disappointed I can't come with them because I have guest here.

I feel okay right now but Shawn kept apologizing. I told him it's okay but he kept doing that.

He offered to massage my legs because it hurts. My legs were tired of yesterday. Yeah, I'm actually not that strong, I admit it.

"Thank you so much, sir," I said,

"Do not call me sir, but you're welcome," he said,

He suddenly tickled me until I can't feel my body. He's so good at making me weak. He suddenly was on top of my body.

We stared at each other deeply, I looked into his eyes. He looked wants to kiss me so badly. I want it too. I want to kiss him so badly too.

He started to lean in and kissed me. It feels great to feel his lips again. His lips fits perfectly onto my lips like we made for each other.

He suddenly carried myself onto my bedroom and laid me down my on my bed. I was so surprised that he took his t-shirt off.

I stared at his abs. Fuck, how is he very good at turned me on? He continued to kiss me again. I can feel his hands slipped onto my t-shirt and gliding his hands to took off my t-shirt.

I pulled away and looked at his face worried.

"Shawn..." I started to say,

"We can't," I finished my words,

"I'm sorry," he said as he put his t-shirt on,

"It's okay, don't worry. Don't make yourself bad, can we go out and get some food?" I said,

"Sure," he said.

I felt so bad about this. I know he kissed me last night but I just realized I don't want to friendzoned him even though I really like him.

We walked out in silence. I know this is very weird and awkward but I really don't want to lose him.

"Um, Shawn, I'm sorry about that," I broke the silence,

"There's nothing to apologize, it's all my fault," he said,

"Ok, those are no ones fault, okay? Don't feel bad," I clearly said that so we don't feel bad about each other.

We went to markets to buy some ingredients to make waffles, pancakes and muffins. and some snacks because we literally running out of food.

After that, we directly went to the kitchen and prepared some ingredients to make muffins. Shawn loves muffins a lot.

"I'm going to make banana muffins and you're gonna make chocochips muffins, okay?" I said,

"Okay, let's the battle begin," he said.

We focused on our things to make our muffins. I was so serious to make my muffins, but suddenly Shawn wanted to start a fight.

He suddenly threw me some flours. I don't want to lose, so I threw it some to him.

"Shawn, stop, oh gosh," I said, but he kept throwing it at me.

The kitchen are filled of flours. I don't know but we should really cleaned it up very soon.

Minutes later, we finally got our muffins done and smells really good. Smells good doesn't mean the taste is good too.

After we cleaned up, we decided to grab some and taste it. I felt so proud because this is actually the first time my muffin is actually successful.

"Oh my God, I made it!" I said as I ate my muffin,

"Ah, you should taste mine, that should be taste better than yours," Shawn said in an arrogant tone,

I rolled my eyes and grab a muffin that Shawn made. Shit, I swear to God, that actually taste better than mine. He's a good cook.

"Wow," I said as I chewed his muffin,

"See? Taste better than yours, right?" he said as he crossed his arms,

"Okay, okay. You win, whatever," I said,

"Of course I win, I'm good at muffins," he raised his eyebrows.

Today has been so good to me, thank God.

-------