Chapter 13

Camila

I don't know what the last time happened to me since I went on my sleep. People said to me, it's a long sleep.

I don't know, I had a dream that makes me literally forgot someone. The guy looked familiar with one of my closest people. I don't know who but I remembered the guy.

All I can remember is only Mom, Dad and Jack. That's all, but my Mom kept asking do I remember that guy. His name is Shawn.

My mother always tried for me to remember him, I tried so hard but my head always get hurt.

"Good morning, baby," Mom greeted,

"Where is the guy?" I asked,

"Who? The one stood up with Jack three days ago?" she said,

"Yeah, why is he not here anymore?" I said confusedly,

"I don't know, he said he'll come back but he still never come back until today," Mom explained,

"Do you know who is he, Mom? Do he get close to me? Before I came to his hospital," I asked, I got many questions so I can try to remember,

"He did, baby. He was there, tried to help you and safe you, do you remember?" she said,

"Help me and safe me from what?" I asked, I don't know what actually happened before.

"A guy, okay, you have to get your breakfast," Mom cutted our conversation,

"Mom, please explain," I pleaded,

"I can't, this is gonna be hard for me and for you, I'm sorry, baby," she said as she brought the plate and sat beside me,

I tried so hard to remember him but I still don't get my memory. I don't even know who is he. What actually happened to me and made him to help me and safe me?

"Do you really want to meet him?" Mom asked,

"I think, not for now, but I do," I said.

As my mom fed me the food, I kept thinking about him. Who is he?

"Mom, I think it's enough. I'm not in the mood," I said as I refused the food.

"Well, okay. This is your medicine," Mom said,

"Okay, Mom," I said.

"Mom, can you call him for me, please?" I asked,

"Sure," Mom said as she put her telephone out.

Mom called the guy and he said that he's actually on his way to here. I don't know how to feel, should I be excited or not because I actually don't know about him at all.

Moments later, someone knocked the door. That must be that guy.

"Hello, Ms. Cabello. It's time to check your condition, right now," Nurse said.

Shit, I thought it was that guy.

"Well, it's going better and it will be better very soon," she said and I nodded.

"You may take your rest," Nurse said as she pulled the blanket to cover my body,

"Thank you," I said and she stepped out from the room.

I kept waiting where is he. He said he's on his away but he never arrived.

"Hi?" someone opened the door,

"Hi, Shawn," Mom greeted.

That name actually flashes in my mind and it makes me remind of my past.

"My head hurts!" I yelled,

"Baby, you're okay? Let me call the doctor, Shawn, can you help?" Mom said,

"Sure," he said. He held my hand and my head. He make sure that I'm okay before the doctor come to check.

"Breath in and out, you'll be fine," he comfort me,

Minutes later, the doctor came to check on me. I felt that something sharp came into my body and everything goes black suddenly.

Shawn

I was at the hospital, I was coming to meet Camila but at the same time her mother wanted me to come.

She slept in peace. Her head hurts when I actually came. I don't know what happened but I hope she remembered who I am.

The doctor said that she's in her reminding proccess about her past and I hope it worked out.

I waited for Camila while her parents went out for lunch. I held her hand and looked at her face.

She's so beautiful, I don't know how many times I said this but she is.

Her hand started to touch my hand slowly, her eyes started to open slowly.

"Who are you? Can you tell me?" she whispered,

"I won't tell you, it will hurt you. Just let the time goes," I said,

"No, please, tell me. I tried to remember you," she begged,

"I'm sorry, Camila. I can't tell you, now. I can't lose you, please don't beg me for this," I said as I held my tears.

I hate crying so much. I really hate this.

"Why are you crying?" she asked,

"Because I'm almost lose you! I can't lose you, Camila," I said as I kissed her hand, felt my legs are getting weak.

She went quiet but she wiped my tears that streamed down on my face.

"Okay, I promise that I won't begged you to tell me who you actually are," she said and smiled,

"Your boyfriend and your parents will come in a minute, I really have to go, I'm sorry," I said as I kissed her forehead,

I stood up and I left her all alone.

I'm so sorry, Camila. I have to do this even though I can't do this. I have to leave you alone but we'll meet soon, as strangers.

----

a/n: thank you so much guys for reading and voting and commenting this book. thank you so much.

i never thought that now this book already had 300+ reads and over 50 votes! this is so cool, this is only had 13 chapters and still going on.

i love you guys so much, this is mean a lot for me. thank you and keep reading and sharing to your friends! :D

don't forget to vote if you think this chapter is 👍🏻 and comment what you think about this chapter 💕💕💕