Chapter 19

Scott's pov

I could see Mitch trying to hide his fear but he wasn't doing a very good job of it, Tyler was sitting across from us and staring at us with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face which probably made Mitch uncomfortable. I slipped my arm around Mitch's shoulders to give him a sense of security. He looked up at me and smiled. The same time we did that, Tyler giggled a bit, he was still looking over at us, "So," he started, "you all know I ship Scömìche a lot... Almost as much as I ship Zalfie."

"Yeah..." Mitch said and everyone else nodded and chuckled in agreement.

I don't know where he is going with this but it can't be good, Mitch and I agreed that we wouldn't tell anyone about us yet.

"Mitch, I dare you," Tyler looked at Mitch then up to me and down to Mitch again, "kiss your man."

"What?" Mitch asked, trying to play dumb.

"You and Scotty boy, kiss!" Mitch tensed up a bit and I rubbed his back for reassurance.

"But-"

"Would you stop being such a baby? It's just a kiss." Tyler cut him off which didn't help Mitch's nerves, I could tell.

"Uhm.." Mitch glanced up at me with a look that said 'what do I do?' I smiled down at him, smiled and nodded.

"Ready?" I asked Mitch awkwardly.

"I guess so." Mitch played along with the whole awkward thing so nobody would suspect anything of us. I leaned down and quickly pecked Mitch in the lips and looked back over to Tyler who looked very unimpressed. "What? We kissed, like you said." Mitch said to Tyler.

"Bullshit!" Tyler yelled. "You call that a kiss!"

"Tyler, stop being a pest. We kiss-" This time, I was the one to cut off Mitch. I grabbed the side of his face and pulled him back into another kiss, one not as quick and more like what we do when we're not sitting in a room full of our friends who are staring at us making out. It lasted like 15 seconds before I stopped.

"Woah woah woah." Tyler said and laughed.

"Happy?" I asked sarcastically.

"I didn't say make out but yes, very pleased."

I looked over to Mitch who just kind of sat there dumbfounded by what I had just done. He was zoned out, staring into space. I played it off like it was nothing but he looked scared that everyone would find out about us dating and make a big deal or something. Instead of trying to talk to him, I just texted him since I didn't want to make it look weird. I pulled out my phone and clicked the top conversation which was with Mitch.

Hey, snap out of it, we're fine, just a dare... Remember?

I clicked send and when he felt it vibrate in his pocket, he snapped out of his trance and read it then replied.

Sorry, just worried they'll be sceptical.

It's fine baby.

Thanks hun<3

:*

We went back to playing truth or dare and eating pizza. We slowly faded out of the game and just talked and danced like we were doing earlier, it was nice to just hang our with our friends like this.

Mitch's pov

I can't stop thinking about mine and Scott's kiss. I mean I know it's nothing compared to most but we just did that in front of all our friends! Like what if they get suspicious and find out about me and Scott dating before we're ready to tell them.

I put the thoughts to the back of my head for the night and decide that I'll go join Scott and Kirstie on the couch. I walk over and sit beside Kirstie and wrap her up in a hug. The three of us sat on the couch just talking about anything and everything, laughing a lot, and possibly having a bit to drink until we all eventually drifted off, well I assume they did, but I was the first to fall asleep. I fell asleep thinking about the great day I just had, aside from possibly outing me and Scott but it was going to happen eventually.