Chapter 26

Scott's pov

"Scoooooooooott!" I heard Mitch call from his bedroom.

"Whaaaaaaaaat!" I yelled back, mocking his voice.

"Come hereeeeee!"

"Fineeeeeeee."

I walked into his room and looked around but didn't see him. I turned around and started walking out of the room but was stopped when the small man jumped on my back, startling me. I let out a small scream and he laughed. He's lucky I didn't accidentally punch him as a natural reflex. He jumped down and I turned to look at him.  "Is that all you wanted me for?" I asked him.

"Nope." He said, popping the p in the word.

"Then what is it?"

"You don't have any important plans this weekend right?"

"Ummm I don't think so."

"Perfect!"

"Why is that perfect?"

"You and me. Road trip, our first real one that's just the 2 of us."

"Where to?"

"Can't tell you."

"And whys that?"

"It's a surprise!"

Of course it's a surprise. This boy hates surprises but not when he's on the other side, making me curious.

"What do I need?" I asked him.

"Some warm clothes."

"And?"

"Good shoes."

"What else?"

"That's as much as I can say. But I will make sure we have plenty of snacks and a killer music playlist for the road."

"Of course you will."

Well, this should be a blast... Or a disaster, I guess we won't know until we do it. I'm just gonna roll with the punches on this one, it seems to make Mitch excited so I can't say no.