Welcome to hell!!!! ( a high school Smosh fan fiction )

Anthony Pov:

Hi, I'm Anthony Padilla! Well I have a long story to tell. Where should I began? I guess I will start at the beginning!

10 years before ( when Anthony was in high school )

Hi I'm Anthony. Let's see well I guess I'll describe myself. Well I'm shy quiet blah blah blah. I have emo hair and I'm very tanned. My mom decided to move so now I'm going to a new school. Might as well put a glowing sign from Vegas on me that says

"Punch me I still have that new kid smell!"

Ugh. Whatever I'll just hopefully blend in. I hope I can make some friends. Wait who am I kidding I won't.

Melanie's Pov:

Hi Melanie here! Well let me see I'm Perfect!!!! I have lots of money I'm popular my boyfriend is captin of the football team and I'm captin of the cheer team. See I told you I was popular!

Kalel's Pov:

Hi its me Kalel. Well I'm just going to cut to the chase. I'm the quietest girl on the planet! I'm super shy. I'm new well its November now and I started coming to this school in September so I'm not new any more but I was. I still have no friends. Oh yeah did I mention I always wear a hat. Okay well the hat thing is a long story but might as well tell it.

I have amazing teal hair. But as I said I'm shy so I hide my hair in a beanie. The teachers don't care so why should I.

Ian's Pov:

Hey I'm well you should know if you go to my school. I'm Ian. I'm head of the football team and I'm dating Melanie Moat. I'm a normal popular guy. Rich awesome blah you probably know what I'm talking about.

The story begins : First year of high school.

Anthony's Pov:

Crap I'm late!

My grandma forgot to pick me up so I had to run to school! Shit! Oh well at least I could avoid crowds yay!

As soon as I stepped into the office the office ladies snarled at me. Creepy!

" name?" The office lady snarled.

"Anthony Padilla I'm new." I replied.

Without a word she handed me all my classes homeroom number, a map of the school, and my locker crap. I headed out of the office. Damn those ladies are rude! It took thirty minutes before I found the class I was supposed to be in. As I opened the door everyone averted their attention towards me. I hated all this attention I slowly walked to an empty desk in the back of the room with everyone still watching. I sat down and everyone faced the teacher again. Thank god! As soon as the teacher turned I felt something get thrown at me. A wad of paper really!?!?!? I looked over to the seat on my right and saw a guy with a brown bowl haircut and crystal blue eyes. He laughed with a couple other people. Damn I hate people like that they think their so popular!?!?

Finally class ended but as soon as I got into the hall way the bowl hair kid came up to me.

"Hey how about after lunch I give you my new kid pounding!" He yelled.

"Shut the fuck up you dick burn in fucking hell asshole-"

I stopped talking

"Woah Ian?" I asked. No way that was my first best friend this guy was a douche!

"Anthony holy crap its been awhile!" Ian yelled.

Yup that was my first best friend Ian! He was a douche now!

"Fuck off douche if you're thinking we're going to be friends you're wrong!" I yelled.

Then I walked off to lunch.

I stepped into the cafeteria to smell the sweet smell of chicken. Whatever I brought my own lunch. But where do I sit? There was pretty much no empty seats. Damn! Oh well no seats here might as well sit outside. As soon as I walked outside I saw a girl sitting on bench all alone. I sat next to her and turned towards her.

"Hi, I'm new here my names Anthony." I said sticking out my hand

"I'm K-Kalel Cullen" she said grasping my hand.

"Hey I like your white beanie I always wear beanies." I said trying to start a conversation.

"Thanks I love it but I mostly wear it because..." She took her hat off releasing amazing teal hair.

I finally got to study her without the shadows of her hat. She had amazing teal hair that flowed down her shoulders, beautiful bright green eyes that had steaks of blue in them and in her left eye there was a streak of gold. Her skin was so perfect it glowed. Damn she was hot!

"You look very beautiful and your hair is amazing!" I said.

She smiled then I heard the bell buzz.

We both began to get up until Kalel said.

"Wait Anthony we should hang out sometime!" Then she handed me her number.

"Call me!" She shouted rushing to get to class.

The rest of the day went by quick Ian continued to try to get me and him friends again but he was just a douche. Screw him!

I was so happy to go home. When I walked into the living room I explained to my mom how my day was with how I saw Ian and about Kalel. As soon as I finished my mom said she was going to talk to Ian's parents about us making up. I told her no but she called them anyway. I ran up to my room and dailed Kalel's phone number into my phone and called her.

Author's Note:

Hope you guys enjoyed I really like this idea so far and yeah I hope you do to.

Bye Cassie Boo Boo