Ending

Kalel's Pov:

Everyone tossed their blue caps into the air and cheered.

Inever thought high school could be so crazy but I'm glad I went on this adventure because I grew as a person and found the guy I loved.

I know I sound insane but I would miss everyone who went here. Good or bad they were now a part of me that I would never forget. They were the ones who drove me closer to Anthony and I was forever grateful.

I was going to college but recently Ian and Anthony's YouTube channel Smosh became popular so they decided to focus on that. We would have to do long distance for a while but we've been to hell and back, there was nothing we couldn't handle.

Through thick and thin I could always depend on him. I took out my phone and stared at my backround, the picture Anthony drew of me with rainbow hair. One of my most prized possessions along with my prom queen crown. It showed what Anthony truly meant to me and what he would always be to me.

Anthony put his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He was for me and the only one for me. He coud break my heart a thousand times but it would only ever be his to break. He had my heart and was guarding it with a million armies. I would never get it back but I didn't want it back.

Anthony's Pov:

I did have a crazy adventure huh?

Don't worry I'm sure your high school experience won't be as bad as mine but it won't be sunshine and roses.

I'm Anthony Padilla and now its time to exit hell.

A/N:

I'm glad I re did the ending. The other one was way crappier then this one. Anyway hope you enjoyed this book!

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo