3 stories

Anthony's Pov:

The most important thing. My mom found a really nice guy. They're dating and have a baby on the way. Adorable right! There's more....

How do I put this... I hate Ian

Okay you're probably wondering what happened well...

Melanie is moving but she's coming back next year. So Melanie ended it with Ian since long distance never works. So THREE SHITTING DAYS AFTER ME AND KALEL WERE DONE FOR REAL HE ASKS HER OUT AND SHE SAID YES! Come on! What are they trying to do rub love in my fucking face! But me and Kalel are still close.

Okay well your probably wondering what I'm doing right now! Let's just say I will never forgive myself. To understand what I'm doing in going to have to explain three different stories.

First my Halloween party.

Second my Christmas party.

Third baking cookies.

Let's start with Halloween.

Halloween night:

I'm having a Halloween party tonight! The whole group is invited and more. So I am wearing a Mario costume. The others haven't got here yet so I don't know what they're wearing.

***

Music was blaring as people arrived. I looked over to the door as Kalel and Ian walked in. Ian was Link and Kalel was....

Princess Peach.

And I'm Mario.

Come on! Kalel glanced at me and her expression turned dark. She ran over to me and dragged me upstairs.

"Dammit Anthony!" Kalel shouted.

"Its not my fault you went as Peach!" I retorted.

We yelled at each other about 20 minutes then we got here.

"You should of just gone as Zelda!" I screamed.

"Maybe I didn't want to be Zelda. I wanted to be Peach." She whisered.

Then we leaned in and had a wild kiss. Like it was all over the place. I don't want to scar you for life so let's skip ahead.

***

"Don't Tell Ian!" Kalel screeched.

"Don't worry I won't." I whispered.

"Anthony us... its still on the table." Kalel offered.

"You're with Ian its better if we don't." I said sadly.

She nodded and went back to the party.

I miss her...

End of flash back!

So that was story one now story two...

Christmas Party:

I was having a Christmas party. Maybe it would be different than Halloween. I hope not. Kalel came first...

"Anthony need help setting anything up?" She asked.

I walked over to her. Sadly I fell into a trap.

She pointed up. Mistletoe. I looked at her and leaned in. This kiss was gentle. But amazing. As we pulled away she looked at me pleadingly.

"Us!" She screamed.

"I'm sorry Kalel I can't do that to lan." I said frowning.

She nodded and then people arrived. Maybe another day.

End of flash back

Now baking cookies.

I invited Kalel over to bake cookies. We were mixing that batter.

I stuck my finger in and ate some. Hey its really good!

"Don't eat it!" Kalel yelled protective over the soon to be cookies.

I stuck my tongue out and ate more. She smiled and flung the batter at me. I grabbed some and threw it at her.

After about 20 minutes of fighting we stopped. Then we kissed.

Why do we keep kissing.

This time Kalel didn't ask us. She knew the answer.

Now to the present. Oh your wondering what's going on now. Well... Lots of things. When I was younger I said I would wait till I was 18 but almost 17 is close enough. I am... grr how to put this gently...

I'm banging Kalel...

If you still do not know what I'm talking about I'm having sex with Kalel.

DONT JUDGE I LOVE HER.

But the story to how we got here is cute.

She was wearing a peach costume. A mistletoe above her head holding the same batter flavor we used that day. I said yes to us and things got out of control. Well you know the full story now... this is how we got here. It isn't the most romantic story of all time but I love Kalel and I refuse to deny it! But our love story isn't over yet.

It happened two weeks after Ian forgave us.

It was when...

When...

I can't say

It hurts me to much.

When when... my... mom... when she... she... pushed me away like an old rag doll. She chose her husband to be over me. He wanted me gone and I was. I was orphaned.

Author's note:

I know this is poorly writen but I couldn't think of anything. I'm very sorry.

But can anyone tell where I spelled Ian wrong I wrote Lan instead of Ian. But I used a lower case L. So if you can tell where I spelled it wrong post in the comments below.

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo