Welcome home... Kalel

Anthony's Pov:

I was ready to burst with joy when I got out of school. I couldn't stand the sad look Mari had glued to her face. I was just so happy to have Mari's burning eyes away from me. I decided to go to the park... and Kalel was there sitting on a bench?

"Kalel?" I asked. It couldn't be Kalel.

"Hi Anthony I was looking for you!" She screamed

"Holy fuck! What are you doing here!" I yelled a smile appearing on my face.

"I got perfect grades so my parents let me come back here."

"Kalel its so good to see you..." I started but Kalel cut me off.

"Where's the group?"

"We're all kinda having a war..." I mumbled.

"Oh about what?" She asked.

"I broke it off with Mari and some people are pissed at me some aren't."

"Well can I hear the argument?"

"Well Pewds, Sohinki and Lasercorn agree with my choice. Mari, Marzia and Joven disagree."

"What did you exactly say?" Kalel asked.

I stayed silent.

"You didn't say that when you were together that you loved me right!?!?" Kalel said raising her voice.

Silent

"You dip shit you never tell a girl that!" Kalel screamed in my face.

And with that she ran off.

Fuck a duck!

Ian's Pov:

As soon as I got out of detention I saw Kalel scream at Anthony and run off. Weird much. I began to walk over to Anthony but he gave me one of those 'fuck off and stay away' looks. So I guess I would talk to Kalel. I ran and easily caught up with her.

I asked her what was wrong but she refused to reply. Damn! I turned back and went to Anthony's house. He wasn't there but his mom said I could wait for him inside. Anthony's mom was awesome she no joke always was freaking cooking amazing food! She got Anthony whatever he wanted to. I was pretty sure it was because she was guilty. I mean Anthony's father moved far away because of his mom and he got panic attacks from her. If it was me I would feel a good amount of guilt as well. I sat on the couch and began to watch spongebob. And moments later Anthony came through the front door. As soon as he spotted me his angry look got a lot worse.

"Mom what is Ian doing here!?!?!?" Anthony screamed.

"He said he needed to talk to you!" She replied.

As soon as his mom came down she looked worried. It wasn't everyday Anthony had that 100 percent rage look.

"Anthony can you please tell me what happened at least at lunch!" I begged.

"Fuck off Ian!" Anthony screamed bursting my eardrums.

His mother looked at him horrified. I've learned one rule ever since I began swearing. Don't swear in front of your mom.

"Anthony say sorry to Ian!" Ms.Padilla demanded.

"Why should I he was the one getting nosy!"

"Man I just wanted to know I got in trouble trying to save your ass!" I screamed.

Now Ms.Padilla looked at both of us horrified.

"I would've been fine without you!" Anthony screamed.

"Screw you man your being an asshole!" I yelled.

"Why the fuck did Melanie take you back she deserves way better than you!" Anthony yelled.

I felt my eyes burn with tears. How... how could he say that?

"You know all you do is make her suffer so you can be happy!" Anthony added.

"Don't you do the same to Kalel?" I asked calmly.

That I guess was the last straw because he ran up to me and punched me! Stars began to dance in front of my eyes.

"Anthony I'm not going to punch you man your just being an ass because your mad!" I said.

"Because you can't punch me!" Okay Anthony was being a total douche!

"Fuck you Anthony your taking out YOUR anger out on ME! Grow a pair and fucking handle you damn anger." I yelled.

Then Anthony punched me again. Then it was lights out for me. Every little thing he said about Melanie rang in my ears. I do make her suffer so I can be happy. I made her change to the bullying would stop. I broke her heart and begged for it back. I was a terrible boyfriend. But she was an amazing girlfriend. One day I hoped she would find her amazing boyfriend.

Anthony's Pov:

What am I doing. Ian was right. I couldn't handle my anger and I let it get the best of me. I prayed I didn't hurt Ian but since I knocked him probably into next week I think I did hurt him emotionally to. I was a monster. Why did I have to meet Kalel our relationship just caused drama. Was it worth it though. Kalel and me just felt like matched but I don't think we are ready for each other yet. The drama was to much.

My mom ran over to Ian to see if he was okay.

"Anthony call 911!" She screamed.

I really hurt him that bad? I reached for the house phone and called. They were on their way thank god for that. Minutes later they arrived and took Ian. The guilt of what happened would always rude on my shoulders. My mom went with Ian. She didn't trust me. Great my mom doesn't trust me. Ian's mom said she was already at the hospital. I sat down. My mom took Matthew to. Again she didn't trust me. I sprinted up into my room. I plopped onto my bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was in my own fantasy land where I didn't punch Ian and me and Kalel were happy.

When would that be my reality. Or would it ever?

Author's note:

This was just a quick chapter sorry I didn't upload sooner!

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo